Npower Batch C Biometrics (capturing your fingerprint) @ nasims.gov.ng|check your status
A big congratulations to you on passing your Npower batch C screening phase, you can now proceed to the next process.
All Npower Batch C applicants are to check their NASIMS portal for their deployment status,click here to check and print your NPower deployment letter
This is why you have this post, you would learn from here on how to complete your Npower batch C Biometrics fingerprint print enrollment. You can do all of this on the official site on https://nasims.gov.ng
How to check if you have been successful with the Npower batch screening phase
You should first note that the Npower Batch C Biometrics fingerprint enrollment on the official site (nasims.gov.ng) is mainly for applicants that were successful with the Npower Batch C screening phase.
So you need to be sure of this to be able to proceed, but then again, if you were not shortlisted for the verification you need to check back.
So to ascertain if you passed or not follow the below process
- Step 1; head to https://nasims.gov.ng/login into the NASIM Npower portal
- Step 2; locate the NASIM Npower dashboard, you would need your email and address and password for this
- Step 3: go to the top menu of your screen and tap on the verification tab
Now, if you have been shortlisted for the verification level, the below information will pop up on your dashboard
Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via [email protected]
Getting the above message is an indication that you can move to the next stage, so you move to Npower fingerprint enrollment.
How to complete your Npower Batch Biometrics fingerprint enrollment
- Step 1: go to the NPower portal and navigate to your dashboard, click on the verification tab
- Step 2: tap on the capture your fingerprint, it’s near the fingerprint icon
- Step 3: head to the new page NASIMS Biometrics client you will notice the below information on the new page
- Step 4: you can go ahead now to click on install; you would be able to install the NASIMS biometric client prerequisite application on your computer. You should note that this installation can only be done on a computer and never with a phone
- Step 5: After you have installed the application, you need to launch it. So click on launch to start the application. You need to follow the onscreen prompts to get your fingerprint and complete the Npower batch C verification of biometric data and you are done
You would need to use the below information to successfully install your application
Module: NASIMS biometric
Package Name: NASIMS biometric enrollment
Publisher: NASIMS (NPOWER)
Before you click the install button to install your application, you need to install this prerequisite
Biometrics prerequisite for either 32 bit installation or 64 bit installation
Forgot your Npower NASIMS password?
Now if you want to log into your NASIMS account but have forgotten your password, you can use the below steps to reset it
- Click on login on the portal
- Use the forgot password option
- You have two options to choose from, so either select the N-POWER application email or the N-POWER application ID
- Key in the information of your selected options
- Now, click on reset password
- You can go ahead and enter the new password and click continue to proceed
- You now login with your N-POWER application email or N-power application ID and you newly created password. When you have successfully reset your password, You will need to login to update your records