Npower Build Shortlisted Candidates 2022 |check latest update from talentbase
How can I check npower shortlisted candidates 2022 ?Is npower shortlisted list for 2022 out?How do I check my npower status?
Npower Build Shortlisted Candidates 2022 is here. If you applied for Npower Build recruitment for the recently concluded Batch C online registration, this page will guide you on how to check your name on the list of shortlisted candidates.
Npower build list of shortlisted candidate :
- 1 Npower build list of shortlisted candidate :
- 2 See requirements for Nbuild physical screening:
- 3 Is Npower Build Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Out
- 4 See How to Check Npower Build Shortlisted Candidates 2022
The NPower build is a sub category of the federal Government Npower programme which makes it a sub category of the programme. It has one major aim which is to impact skills and knowledge.
The N Build programme will serves as a spring board for technicians, artisans, service professionals etc.
With the knowledge gotten from the programme, the participants are expected to fill the vacuum that exist in sectors and at the same time makes the job much more attractive to the average Nigerian and also helping making their income more sustainable.
The federal Government has set up various training centers scattered in different zones of the country. One of such centers is the ANAMMCO which is located in Enugu state.
There is also the multi skills entrepreneurship Development center in Abia state.
Sub category of the Nbuild programme
- Automotive sector.
- Aluminium and Gas
- Building services and
- Built environment services.
Nbuild recruitment qualification:
- The unemployed in the society.
- Nigerians who are not Graduate from any Tertiary institutions.
- Nbuild recruitment age is 18 to 35.
- Those who have the passion and ability to create things, absorb teaching etc.
See requirements for Nbuild physical screening:
- Your ID card: once you see your name on Nbuild list of successful candidates you will need to pass through a verification procedure where each applicant will present an identity card like voters card, National ID, NIN etc.
- Birth certificate: the recruitment age limit is between 18 to 35 years of age. Get your documents to prove your age.
- Proof of address and nationality: you are to get a prove of address like utility bills etc to show you reside in Nigeria already in the last 6 months.
Is Npower Build Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Out
The names of shortlisted candidate for the Nbuild Npower programme is underway. Once everything has been completed then the list will be uploaded on the portal.
To stay updated be visiting Talentbase for latest Npower Build update.
See How to Check Npower Build Shortlisted Candidates 2022
Here is the step To check your name via the Npower portal. Simply log onto the portal we have provided below..
Visit the Npower recruitment portal here npower.gov.ng
There is instructions to log in into your profile.
Please note that if Shortlisted you should received a mail from Nbuild.