NPower News Today : Batch A, B & C News, Stipend, Recruitment & Registration News, CBN Empowerment Portal Login
Latest NPower News Today 2023 :
NPowernews – The N – Power programme was established to tackle unemployment, extreme poverty, by providing useful skills to participants.
The federal Government in collaboration with CBN has launched the NEXIT portal to help disengaged beneficiaries to transit to another platform and programme that will give them opportunity to equipped themselves with useful set of skills
CBN Empowerment Portal Login 2023 Page for Exited NPower Beneficiaries | NPowerNews
The central bank of Nigeria ( CBN) is to take over from the federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development all disengaged beneficiaries. CBN has successfully launched a portal where all disengaged beneficiaries are to re-apply for the NEXIT programme which will serves as a final settlement programme.
About the NEXIT CBN Portal for Exited Npower Beneficiaries Empowerment | ELIGIBILITY
- NEXIT programme is not for all beneficiaries. It was created for disengaged beneficiaries.
- With NEXIT, disengaged beneficiaries will be able to anchor on CBN Empowerment programme that will help further increase the employability of beneficiaries.
- NEXIT will serve as a final settlement, this means that interested applicants will need accept the terms and conditions and thus accept it as final settlement.
How to Apply for the CBN Empowerment Portal (Exited NPower Beneficiaries)
- The application link is here : nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Make use of your Npower credentials such as username and password to login. If it fails you can seamlessly create a new account by clicking on ‘Sign Up Here‘ for new registration
- Now you can Fill in your details such as email, your password, your names and your bank account BVN & click the ‘submit‘ button
- You will receive a confirmation mail
- Click on the confirmation mail to validate you email.
NEXIT Portal Verification or Sign Up Issues
We are aware that applicant trying to sign up for the programme might be having some challenges to successfully sign up on the portal or probably they aren’t getting the verification mail on their email.
If you experience any of the above, be rest assured that it’s temporary because the portal is under construction but you can do the following to resolve the issue :
- First ensure you are using the email you used for NPower. The email should match, else you might run into problems.
- Where they said you should enter your FIRST NAME, please enter your SURNAME..
- We are aware that some applicant made use of [email protected] which has been closed. Please send your problem to [email protected] for support on that.
- If the portal is overwhelm or the portal is slow, please be patient or rather continue your application at night.
NEXIT Portal Completed Application Feedbacks
We got feedback from our esteemed readers who where able to signup and complete the NEXIT application process.
We are still aware that some are still having issues with the first phase of the registration or issues with the verification stage.
See our check list here:
- Login in to your mail address
- Now you can check your folders ; inbox and spam.
- The NEXIT message should come with the name ‘Nexit Portal’
- Click on it to get it Open. Check the image below
When you get the mail, you click on the link that says ‘Verify Email’ and you will be redirected back to NEXIT portal, where you will have to set up or update your profile.
FG approve N-Power beneficiaries to be increase to one million-
The president of Nigeria has given order to the federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development to allow more Nigerians sign up for the Npower programme. The ground plan is to increase the number of beneficiaries from 500,000 to 1,000,000.
The federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has affirms the promise of Mr president to left 100 million Nigerians out of extreme poverty line.