NPower Nexit Portal Login | http://www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng – Batch A and B| NEXIT Portal opens
NEXIT Portal is now open for interested and qualified Npower beneficiaries to register. It is on record that there are over 500,000 disengaged Npower beneficiaries.
Remember that the Government was planning a disengagement package for all Npower beneficiaries? Right now a platform has been open @www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng.
This platform is one of CBN affiliated programme and there are conditionalities to meet before anyone will be accepted into this programme. Keep reading this article to learn more about the requirements, how to apply for NEXIT programme.
www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng application portal opens
This article is for beneficiaries of the federal Government Npower programme who have overstayed their welcome in the programme.
Rather than sent them packing empty, the federal Government through the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development and CBN has designed an exit plan that comes with mouth watering offers.
The main sponsors of this programme is the Central Bank of Nigeria, the federal Government of Nigeria and the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
Interested applicants are advised to log on to the portal set aside which is nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng where they are choose the best employment or skill acquisition programme that best suit them.
Nexit Portal – nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng for beneficiaries
This programme is strictly for BATCH A and B, if you know you are into this category then CBN have an offer for you, a plan of new opportunities packed with special empowerment and skill acquisition programme.
The ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has asked Npower beneficiaries to embrace this OPPORTUNITY, log on into NEXIT official recruitment portal and start applying
Check: P-YES Recruitment
Requirements for Npower Portal Nexit Registration For nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng (Batch A and B)
There are conditions set by the central bank of Nigeria for interested applicants, let’s discuss some of this requirements below:
- Applicant for this programme should be a beneficiary of Npower and must have exited the scheme.
- Beneficiaries who are already engaged or working with any organisation should not apply.
- Beneficiaries of Npower programme in any of these categories: N-teach, N-health, N-Agro, N-Tax Exited Npower category.
- Applicant must accept the terms and conditions, and should see the package as an exit plan.
Required Documents For N-Power CBN OPTIONS nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng NEXIT Portal Registration
To prove that you are qualify, then you should be able to provide the following information or documents while applying for NEXIT programme:
- You should have a Diploma / degree certificate or equivalent of It from a recognised institution.
- You also need O level certificate from any of the following bodies :NECO / WAEC / NABTED
- Bank verification number is needed
- Another important document you will be needing is your deployment latter given to you when you where about to be deployed to your primary place of assignment.
- NPVN number
NEXIT Portal Verification or you have Sign Up Issues:
We understand that interested applicants might face some issues or challenges when signing up for the programme. But take note of the following point:
- As you sign up for NEXIT, just make use of your Npower email address. Same address used to sign up for Npower.
- When they ask you of your first name please put down your surname in place of this.
- If You run into any problem please send your message to [email protected]
- All messages sent to the email address above must be properly captioned, and must hit the point or issue you are facing.
How to Register in the Npower NEXIT Portal Login | http://www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Next is for you to sign up for an account with your email.
- You will be ask to enter you surname, first name and also your bank verification number.
- Please all this information should correspond with what you have in your N-Power account
- Verify the account you open on NEXIT portal by clicking on a link sent to you in your email.
But the easiest way to sign up is to first log to your Npower profile
When the portal opens, scroll a little downward, you will see personal Details.
FG launches new portal for disengaged N-Power beneficiaries
An online portal has been created or launched by the Government. This portal targets Npower disengaged beneficiaries and according to the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, the ministry is collaborating with the central bank of Nigeria, which is the Apex Bank to provide a better exit plane for all disengaged members of N-Power.
From information we obtained from the Honourable minister on Humanitarian Affairs, says that requirements will be determined by the central bank of because they are the brain behind the scheme.
All past or disengaged beneficiaries are hereby called upon to access the portal and all is left to them to apply if they choose to.