Npower Tax Shortlisted Candidates |here is Batch C List @ www.npower.gov.ng/shortlisted candidates|latest update today
Npower Tax Shortlisted Candidates 2022 . As Npower Tax registration comes to an end, the selection process kicks off ; which is the process by which the most qualified are selected for the next screening process.
Are you eager to know your status as an Npower Tax applicant? If yes then this page has been written with amazing tips to help you quickly check your names on Npower Tax list of shortlisted candidate right now.
What this means is that, the full list that contains the names of selected individuals that will be placed on the next screening stage will be posted here in PDF format for easy download.
Note: Aptitude Test and series of screening are going to be conducted for all Npower Tax shortlisted candidates and its mandatory to participate in the exercise.
NPower Tax jobs :
If you are successfully shortlisted then you will be placed on any of the available positions
- Tax Auditor
- Tax Assessor/ Collector.
- Financial Analyst
- Legal and Compliance Manager
If you are one of the applicants, ensure you read this article to the end in order to understand everything you are required to do.
“you might be interested to know if the list has been released or not. We will like to state it clearly that the list of Npower Tax shortlisted candidate has not been released by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development of Nigeria
Is Npower Tax Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out
The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development of Nigeria is yet to make the Npower Tax shortlisted list accessible online.
We will like you to keep a tab always on talentbase.ng as this will help you stay up-to-date with trending update and news on Npower shortlisted list
To make it easy, we advise you quickly bookmark this Web page
How to Check N-Tax Shortlisted Candidates
If you want to check if your name is on the list of Npower Tax shortlisted /successful candidates, please follow our guide below :
- Here is the Npower portal, npower.gov.ng
- Log on to the portal,
- click on login and sign in using your credentials such as username and password.
Alternatively you can keep checking your mail because we are sure that once you are shortlisted, Npower Tax team will have to contact you directly making you know your status.
NPower Tax Requirements
- The NPower Tax jobs are best reserved for graduates (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- Before applying you should have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- The recruitment Age is between 18-35 years of Age.
- Applicant are expected to have sound knowledge on Nigerian tax system and laws
- It is expected of candidates to be able to communicate very well in English language.
- Having sound knowledge of computer