Artisan/Transport Scheme Application – Survival Fund Artisan grant Scheme|how to APPLY
Artisan Support Scheme registration process and how to Artisan grant is what this article is all about.
Are you a keke rider, Mechanics, Bricklayer, Tailoring, Carpenters, Plumber, Okada or better still you belong to the Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers?
Something big from the federal Government is right at your doorstep, just take a step by following the guidelines we have put down here for you to get your Covid-19 loan from the Government.
The President has just launched a new empowerment scheme, this time the scheme is targeted at Artisan and Transport operators, it is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan (ESP)
The empowerment scheme is called survival funds that extend a free credit facility to help transporters and Artisan keep their business afloat during the Covid-19 pandemic period.
Beneficiaries of the Artisan/Transport Scheme will receive 30,000 (thirty thousand naira) monthly for a period of time and about 333,000 artisans and transport business will benefit from this scheme.
Apart from the businesses mentioned above, those who runs Uber, Bolt, taxi drivers, Okada riders, cart pushers all have equal opportunity to receive this funds ranging from 30,000 or more.
The Government plan to help about 9009 beneficiaries per state, stand to their feet but before they will get this funds they have to be verified through the agents put in place by the Government.
List of Artisan Cluster
- Mechanics Associations and unions
- Bricklayer Associations and Unions
- Barbers and hairstylist Associations and unions
- Tailoring Associations and Unions
- Carpenters’ Associations and Unions
- Plumber Associations and Unions
- Keke Riders’ Association
- Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)
- Okada Riders’ Associations and Unions
Artisan/Transport Scheme Application Requirement
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Have a business located in Nigeria
- For your application to be accepted and reviewed by the appropriate authorities you have to submit your application through an association.
Note: the federal Government knows very well that not all artisan are registered with an association and as such they have reserved a little percentage to those who are unable to locate their association.
- Money will be paid out to those who have a valid bank account linked to a BVN
- Finally Association must be registered with CAC
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ARTISAN SUPPORT SCHEME
There are Enumerators. They are working on behalf of the federal Government and they serves as a link between beneficiaries and the government.
Their main job is to register prospective recruit for the scheme across all 36 states in Nigeria, Abuja inclusive on the the list.
The best and fastest means to get this loan is for you to join the association and apply from the union.
You need to submit your name to your association leaders and your leaders of the association will in return forward all names with them to the enumerators
Pls Note- artisans do not require CAC to apply