Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2021
If you keen on teaching in a Senior Secondary School, there is an opportunity for you at Kwara State as the state through Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is set to employ 2,000 teachers in 2021. This article will provide every information you need such as:
- Application for the 2021 Kwara state Teachers recruitment.
- The general requirement needed for the recruitment process.
- The official website/portal for the online application and getting necessary information.
- The places you can get the application form for the recruitment process
- The deadline for this process
- The date for the qualifying exams
- The date for the interview
Application for the 2021/2022 Kwara State teachers’ recruitment
The following 18 subjects itemized below are the available subjects that are available for filling.
- English Language
- Home Economics
- Literature in English
- Business Education
- Computer science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Fine Arts
- Christian Religious Studies
- Agricultural Science
General requirement needed for the recruitment process
Applicants should be careful to see the details of the requirements itemized below.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in applicable school subjects from qualified institutions.
- However, applicants with an HND in applicable school subjects and have a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) can also apply.
- Five credit O’ Level Credit Passes, which should include Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings, is required for the job.
- It is required for applicants to be registered members of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria. It shows that they have teaching qualifications.
- Computer literacy is likewise an additional advantage for recruitment.
- Age is vital for this recruitment as the applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is necessary for applicants.
- Applicants should put in mind and be willing to accept that they can be deployed into any part within the state.
- The applicants should be certified by a known government Hospital that they are medically fit for work.
The official website/portal where you can get information concerning updates or any other thing, begin your registration procedures, and upload all requirements such as your recent photograph, a valid means of identification, and all academic certifications is https://tescom.kw.gov.ng/
Availability of the application form
You can get the application form from the official website listed above. It is important that applicants come for the screening with their original acknowledgment slips printed online.
The application runs for two (2) weeks starting from the day the advertisement begins, which implies that the application begins on Sunday, 3rd of January 2021, to Saturday, 16th of January 2021 by midnight.
The date for the qualifying exams
The previous date for the examination has changed due to operational reasons. The new date for the qualifying exams will be CBT, starting from Monday 22nd of February 2021 to Thursday 25th of February 2021. Applicants should be on alert, as those eligible will receive notifications.
After going through the qualifying examination, the successful candidates will have an invitation to interview. This interview will start on the 15th of March 2021 and run through to the 20th of March 2021. Applicants that also passes the qualifying exams will receive notifications through text.