Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2023
Teachers in Kwara state can look forward to applying for the state government teaching job that comes with an attractive pay package
The Kwara state government reimbursement packages is comparable to known (private schools). Teachers who are shortlisted will become full time offering state of the art in class service delivery
Vacancies (being advertised by the TESCOM) currently available in the Kwara state government teaching job varies from nursery, primary and even school.
So do you have what it takes to impact knowledge into our leaders of tomorrow? Why not take a bold step by applying today, believe me you will secure a spot as one of the luckiest shortlisted candidate.
Note: Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is set to employ 2,000 teachers in 2022 . This article will provide every information you need such as:
Application for the 2023/2024 Kwara State teachers’ recruitment
Kwara State Teaching
The following 18 subjects itemized below are the available subjects that are available for filling.
- English Language
- Home Economics
- Literature in English
- Business Education
- Computer science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Fine Arts
- Christian Religious Studies
- Agricultural Science
General requirement needed for the recruitment process
Applicants should be careful to see the details of the requirements itemized below.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in applicable school subjects from qualified institutions.
- However, applicants with an HND in applicable school subjects and have a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) can also apply.
- Five credit O’ Level Credit Passes, which should include Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings, is required for the job.
- It is required for applicants to be registered members of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria. It shows that they have teaching qualifications.
- Computer literacy is likewise an additional advantage for recruitment.
- Age is vital for this recruitment as the applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is necessary for applicants.
- Applicants should put in mind and be willing to accept that they can be deployed into any part within the state.
- The applicants should be certified by a known government Hospital that they are medically fit for work.
Having made up your mind to apply for the Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment is now time to start sending your application via the legit website meant for application purposes.
The official website/portal where interested and qualified teachers can get information concerning ongoing recruitment and related updates or any other thing is https://tescom.kw.gov.ng/
You can begin your registration by first visiting the website, sign up for an account, follow the recruitment registration procedures, and upload all relevant documents as demanded on the website such as your recent photograph taken within last 6 months, your valid means of identification, and all your academic certifications obtained so far.
You can get the application form from the official website listed above. It is important that applicants come for the screening with their original acknowledgment slips printed online.
From the advert placed online and on the recruitment portal the application is scheduled to run for two (2) weeks starting from the very date or day the advertisement begins,
The date for the qualifying exams
There will be a CBT exams that will be held for all interested and shortlisted candidates…
To Know the actual date for the exams will be communicated to all who are shortlisted for it. It will be of your best interest to constantly monitor your email address. You should receive it there.
After going through the Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment qualifying examination, the successful candidates will have an invitation to interview.
Applicants that also passes the qualifying exams will receive notifications through text.