National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) recruitment|steps to apply
Being the approved National space agency of Nigeria, the National space research and development agency (NASRDA) is the official body responsible for the science of space bodies and satellites related activities and one of the pioneer organizational founder of Nigeria communications satellites (NIGCOMST).
Established in 1998 by the then Nigerian president, president Olusegun Obasanjo, NASRDA is recognized as a part of the Nigeria presidency and is overseen by the space science technology council, which is chaired by the president, with the CEO/ DG as its secretary.
With the introduction of NASRDA, Nigeria became an early pioneer in Africa to introduce space-faring by sending rockets into space for studies and satellite launch.
As it stands, Nigeria is among the top countries with the largest space programs on the continent. NASRDA has also contributed immensely to the national building by providing support to armed forces and national security in Nigeria, increasing capacity building and academics knowledge, and fostering economic growth.
With all of these achievements, NSRDA has been able to establish itself as a major contributor to Nigeria’s development, which has helped increase its popularity among the nation populace, with a lot of people showing serious interest in pursuing a career in one of the agency numerous areas.
NASRDA Recruitment 2023/2024
NASRDA, for decades, has consistently received teeming employment requests from job seekers and has tried to match the demand by sending out application forms yearly for recruitment.
These recruitments are on different positions available in the agency, and the section will be dependent on the job opening chosen by applicant.
The recruitment program carried out by the National Space Research Development Agency is in line with its goal and aim of creating more jobs for both Nigerian undergraduates and graduates with the hope of curbing the unemployment plague in the country.
As with every year, the application is soon to commerce for the recruitment exercise, and we will be the ones guiding you through the process on how to apply for the available opening successfully.
In this article, we shall give detailed and comprehensive explanations on how to download the recruitment application form and apply for the NASRDA ongoing recruitment and registration.
we shall give highlights concerning the NASRDA recruitment that applicants will likely not get anywhere else. We shall reveal the educational qualification interested applicants must attain to be considered for the job openings and also the details of each employment.
Before we proceed, we shall take a moment to advise interested applicants to tender applications and every other related activity concerning the recruitment only on the official NASRDA website or use this link to get there.
We are stating this advice as we do not want applicants to lose vital personal information to fraudulent sites that offer phone numbers or ask for a fee to help applications succeed. These claims are all false, as NASRDA will never ask for a fee through the whole process of registration.
Requirements For The NASRDA Recruitment Exercise
TO qualify and successfully apply for openings in the ongoing National Space Research Development Agency Recruitment exercise, interested applicants must be able to provide the following:
- Interested applicants must not be over thirty-five years old.
- Applicants must possess any of the ordinary level certificates in this order; West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with not less than three (3) credits in subjects including English and at least two (2) passes other subjects.
- If applicants do not have any of the above ordinary level certificates, then alternatives like the National Examination Council (NECO) and General Certificate of Education (G.C.E.) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.) will be accepted
- Interested applicants must Possess at least one of the following degree; national certificate in education (N.C.E.), higher national diploma (HND), bachelor of science (B.Sc), doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.), or any other relevant advanced level degree in any program or discipline from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must have sound Knowledge of computer operations and should be able to make use of the Microsoft Office suite and other relevant applications or software for effective and efficient delivery of service.
How To Apply For NASRDA Recruitment
NO RECRUITMENT GOONG ON RIGHT NOW
Firstly, applicants who seek to apply must first download the NASRDA application form. This can be done by visiting the NASRDA official website: www.nasrda.gov.ng and access the NASRDA Application form.
After this, follow the steps below ; To successfully apply for the soon to commence recruitment exercise, applicants will have to:
- Revisit the NASRDA login portal through their official website www.nasrda.gov.ng
- After logging in, Following all of the instructions.
- Click on apply after completion of the steps above.
Applicants should note certain things to do when tendering an application for the National Space Research Development Agency Recruitment exercise.
One of these is to regularly and frequently visiting the official National Space Research Development Agency Recruitment website for any updates, especially those concerning the commencement of application.
It is also imperative that proofs of the documents requested in the Requirements section above are readily available.
Applicants should make sure to scan these documents before uploading them to the official NASRDA website at the commencement of application.
Also, an applicant cannot apply for more than one opening as that would lead to striking off the multiple applications and the defaulting applicant automatically disqualified. Finally, as stressed before,
the application is totally free.
NASRDA REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE
For now, the deadline or closing date for the NASRDRA Recruitment/Registration exercise has not been posted on the agency’s official website.
At the commencement of the application, applicants will get the deadline for submission. The head office of the National space research and development agency(NASRDA) can be located at the Obasanjo space center, Umaru Musa Yaradua Express Way, P.M.B. 437, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.