NEMA Recruitment 2024/2025 Form Portal | www.nema.gov.ng|National Emergency Management Agency
Do you want to work with NEMA? Here are the procedures on how to apply, requirements.
Many Federal government agencies are set to begin their recruitment exercise for the year, which is why we have taken our time to discuss how you can successfully apply for any job of you desire.
Having said that, let’s dive into the business of the day as there is a lot of information to be shared with you.
Apart from carrying out the aforementioned duties, this agency is also serves as a source of employment to able and qualified youths.
NEMA is involved in a yearly recruitment program which gives more than 80 applicants well-paid job.
NEMA is an abbreviated version of the National Emergency Management Agency. It is a Federal government agency which responds to emergencies and life-threatening cases that require urgent intervention.
NEMA Recruitment Requirements
West African Examination Certificate or NECO certificate which contains five credits in two sittings.
- You should provide one means of identification either through Voter’s card, NIMC card, International Passport or Driving license.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) obtained in a certified institution.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) acquired in an approved institution.
- You should be conversant with many computer software or applications such as Microsoft office.
- You should present a genuine NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- A laudable working experience is important but not mandatory.
Note that having one out of the first three academic qualifications is alright. However, possessing the three puts you in a favorable position.
How To Apply For the NEMA Recruitment
Here is a brief steps you must take when applying for the NEMA recruitment program.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.nema.gov.ng
- Ensure you scan all your credentials before uploading them.
- Click on the application form and fill it out accurately.
- Do not select more than one position to avoid being disqualified
- Submit your application.
NEMA Shortlisted Candidates
All successful candidates will see their names in a list that will be published on the NEMA official website, few weeks after the recruitment deadline date.
The list contains venue where each and every shortlisted applicant will take his/her screening exercise. Alternatively, successful applicants will get a message from the agency via their email address.
You can be rest assured to receive a congratulatory message if you are one of the applicants eligible for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
NEMA Recruitment Opening Date
The opening date for this year’s NEMA recruitment isn’t disclosed yet. You should visit this page more often as we promise to update this post as soon as there is any significant development.
Almost every country of the world has its own NEMA and Nigeria isn’t different. The Nigerian NEMA is a very swift sect which responds almost immediately to all kinds of incidents that require the attention of its members or employees.
Functions of the NEMA
NEMA’s functions in Nigeria include:
- Ensuring the prevention of disaster in the country.
- It coordinates resources that will aid swift response to any breakout disaster.
- It offers search and rescue services in time of emergency.
This program does not require a dime from you. Do not yield to the call of an internet fraudster demanding for a certain amount of money to help you secure a position.
If there is any information you wish to know about the NEMA recruitment 2022 but not discussed here, you can paste it in the comment section.
We will definitely do justice to it as soon as we can. We wish you the best as you continue to chase after your dream job.