NIPRD Recruitment National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
Are you a young and talented youth looking forward to being one of the NIPRD selected staff? If yes, then you are on the right track as this article is a guide on how to successfully apply for ongoing NIPRD recruitment.
Through this article, you’ll equally know all the requirements for NIPRD recruitment; the opening and the deadline date.
NIPRD recruitment 2023/2024
NIPRD which is also known as National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development established as a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology in 1987. It was later transferred to the Federal Ministry of Health in 2001.
As an essential part of the Nigerian health Care System, the agency is aimed at rendering quality service to the country. Its main objective is to Develop Drugs, make research on vaccines, produce pharmaceutical raw materials and biological products.
NIPRD Recruitment Requirements
At this point, applicants are advised to read carefully. Ensure all requirements are ready before registration.
Just like any other parastatal, National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development has its requirements for recruiting an interested member of the public into the ministry. As a candidate,you are expected to have the following requirement. This include:
- Applicant applying for any position, should not exceed 30 years of age.
- applicant must be a certified citizen of Nigeria, either by birth or naturalization. Must also possess a means of identification such as a Voters card or license.
- Applicant must be a certified and licensed health practitioner.
- Applicant must also possess a Degree or a certificate from any relevant institutions around the world. This including; BSC, HND, OND, NCE in any related discipline.
- Professional Qualifications such as computer literate or work experience will be an added advantage.
This recruitment is not yet open
How To Apply For NIPRD Recruitment
Having read through the above requirements, to apply becomes easier.
- Kindly visit the national institute for pharmaceutical research and development official website, www.niprd.gov.ng.
- Create a Profile ( applicant must endeavor to provide a relevant phone number and Email. All communications will be done through this medium).
- Read through the instruction carefully and kindly upload all necessary credentials or documents
Important Things to Note About The NIPRD Recruitment
Having gone through the above information About NIPRD, there is some vital information that needed to be pass across to the applicant before applying.
Do you know that all application and recruitment exercise will be done online? This will save the applicant the stress of going to the NIPRD Head Office or banks to purchase the application form.
Did you also know that all online registration for the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development 2021 recruitment exercise is free? The recruitment exercise doesn’t require any amount from you. Hence, you should be vigilant enough to spot out any activity of an online thief.
- Applicant should apply for advertised positions only. And should not apply more than once.
- As stated above, Applicant should provide a functional email address and phone number.
- Once registration is completed or successful, the applicant will be invited for further interview and screening.