NUC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nuc.edu.ng|starting and closing date
As we look forward to helping you get a very lucrative job , we have been on the recruitment series for a while now.
Having discussed some of the top Oil and Gas companies, we are shifting our attention to the education sector as we will be discussing the NUC Recruitment recruitment.
NUC Recruitment Form 2024/2025
Lots of Nigerians are desperately in search of quality information regarding the date the NUC recruitment form will be accessible.
We can confidently disclose that the form is still unavailable, and the portal hasn’t been updated as at the time of this article.
NUC Recruitment Requirements
While we still await update regarding the commencement of the recruitment exercise, here is a rundown of the criteria you must possess before submitting your application.
- First School Leaving Certificate (Primary School certificate)
- SSCE, NECO, or WAEC Result consisting 5 credits.
- A Bachelor Degree or other degree with equivalent relevance.
- You must be within the permitted age group — 20 to 35.
- Ability to operate a computer system without any difficulty.
Things to know about NUC recruitment
- The recruitment is completely free of charge. No payment is required.
- Application is strictly online.
- Multiple applications are prohibited as it definitely leads to disqualification.
NUC Recruitment Portal
The NUC recruitment registration can be done online via this portal: www.nuc.edu.ng
How to apply for NUC recruitment
To participate in the forthcoming NUC Recruitment, simply follow the guidelines outlined below:
- Visit the recruitment portal (above) to create an account.
- Locate the application form and click on it.
- Fill out the form.
- Upload all the needed credentials, including your CV.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the ‘submit’ button and wait for a response from the organization.
Successful applicants who are chosen to partake in the next phase of the exercise will be contacted by the organizers.
Therefore, it is highly important you provide active email address or accessible phone number during registration.
NUC Recruitment Deadline Date
No date has been decided by the organization as at this time. We promise to keep you posted as events unfold in the coming weeks.
What is the meaning of NUC?
NUC stands for The National Universities Commission (NUC). This is a commission created by the federal government of Nigeria in 1962 to man the affairs of universities across the 36 states of the federation.
What are the functions of the NUC?
- They give Universities the go-ahead to include new courses or programs to existing ones.
- They ensure that all tertiary institutions in the country deliver quality education to students.
- They checkmate learning environment to see if it’s conducive enough.
Are there more questions you would love to ask us? You can paste it in the comment box below or you send a direct message to us through the ‘Contact Us’ page. At this point, we wish you good luck in your search for a good and well-paid job.