Oyo State TESCOM RECRUITMENT PORTAL login tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng|shortlisted candidate
The Oyo state government recently approved the recruitment of teaching and non teaching staff into schools in the state. This approval made the Post Primary Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) start accepting applications from qualified candidates into public secondary schools in the state.
The TESCOM Recruitment will accept applications from Teaching and Non Teaching Staff who can fill existing vacancies, which will be disclosed later in this article.
Oyo State TESCOM RECRUITMENT
If you need to know how to go about the TESCOM Recruitment portal, this article will guide you on the process.
The Recruitment process has begun and according to the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), the process will soon be closed and the portal will be shut down. However, many interested candidates do not even know the portal for the TESCOM Recruitment.
Do you have what it takes to work in secondary schools in Oyo state? If yes, then this article is for you. Do not miss this opportunity that TESCOM is offering. Although, it comes every year.
This article will include the positions available for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff, Requirements for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff and how to apply for any of the positions. In addition, the TESCOM Recruitment portal will be disclosed to you.
Positions available for Teaching Staff
Are you a qualified candidate who can fill existing vacancies in public secondary schools in Oyo state? If yes, then TESCOM is in need of your services.
The Post Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who will fill existing vacancies in the public secondary schools in the disciplines outlined below;
- Enlgish Language
- Agricultural Science
- Yoruba Language
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Cristian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies
If you major in any of the disciplines outlined above, then we can move to the next step. There, you will see the requirements you must meet before you will be considered eligible to apply for any of the positions available.
Requirements for Teaching Staff
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Teaching Staff for the 2022 TESCOM Recruitment should check here and confirm if they are eligible to apply for the post. If you check and you discover you did not meet all the requirements (excluding none), do not bother to proceed with your application.
Candidates must have any of a combination of the following qualifications;
- The National Certificate of Education (NCE)
- Bachelor of Arts – B.A (Ed.)/ B.A
- Bachelor of Science – B.Sc.(Ed.)/B.Sc
- Bachelor of Education – B.Ed
In addition, candidates should have the following;
- Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- Senior Secondary Certificate, with at least 5 credit passes, including English and Mathematics
- Birth Certificate from the National Population Commission (NPC) or Affidavit or Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification
- Evidence of Change of Name (If applicable)
Non Teaching Staff Positions
The following vacancies are open for Non Teaching Staff Applicants. Unlike the Teaching staff Positions, which were numerous, the Non Teaching Staff Positions are just five in number. They include;
- Day/Night Watchman
- Clerical Officers
- Assistant Executive Officers (General duties)
- Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)
- Secretaries/Typists. Anyone who wants to apply for this position must have basic computer knowledge.
How to apply for the TESCOM Recruitment Programme
Now, to make your application process easier, follow this simple procedure and you will be done with it in minutes!
- Go to the TESCOM Recruitment portal here https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/info/registration-instructions/ . This is the website that you will provide all your information.
- Go the registration page. You will be required to input the following details; phone number, email address and password.
- Click the “Register” button. You will be redirected to your profile and asked to verify your email address.
- If you have filled and submitted your application form to any of the form collection centres, you are now required to complete the application by supplying your information on the application portal.
- Please ensure that you create an account here with the phone number which you provided on the submitted form to continue your application. You will not be able to login with a different phone number.
In summary, even if you have submitted the form physically, you have to register on the TESCOM Recruitment portal here. https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/info/registration-instructions/.