Special Public Works Programme (SPW) 2022 |774,000 specialpublicworks.gov.ng|Portal 2022 /2023
The Nigeria President, His Excellency through the ministry of National Directorate of Employment (NDE)
Has given an approval for the first recruitment take off, of the Special Public Works Programme that is designed to help recruit 774,000 unemployed Nigerians and place them on the payroll of the federal Government.
What is special public work Programme?
- 1 What is special public work Programme?
- 2 Here are the available Jobs you will need to apply for :
- 3 What are the requirement for NDE?
- 4 Is NDE special public work programme recruitment real?
- 5 Special Public Works Portal
- 6 How do I apply for special public works program (774,000 jobs) ?
- 7 What is the meaning of FG SPW?
- 8 States Eligible to Apply for Special Public Works Programme Recruitment Form
The Special Public Works Programme seeks to get at least 1000 Nigerians from each Local Government Area across states. This is aimed at empowering the people at the grass root, making lives less difficult for them as the effect of Covid-19 pandemic hit the economy.
The Government has set aside over 52 billion naira that will help the programme kick off speedily. Also remember that 20,000 naira has been budgeted for every beneficiary that is eligible and recruited into the programme every month end.
Here are the available Jobs you will need to apply for :
- Beneficiaries or employed Nigerians will engage in Drainage digging and also clearance
- Another job vacancy is Irrigation canals clearance
- Rural federal road maintenance,
- Traffic control and making sure there is free flow of traffic
- Street cleaning, keep the street clean.
- Cleaning of public infrastructure in areas of deployment like Health Centres, Schools and lot more
What are the requirement for NDE?
- First you should be a Nigerian.
- You should be out of job and should not be a beneficiaries of FG empowerment programme.
- You should be up to 18 years age before you can apply.
- You should be ready to work and be deployed to areas of interest of the federal Government.
- You must be successfully verified by the state selection Committee.
- You should have a bank verification number.
Is NDE special public work programme recruitment real?
Yes the FG/NDE special public work programme recruitment is real and genuine. Please remember that the recruitment is free of charge and you aren’t expected to pay state selection committee any penny before recruitment form is issued to you.
Special Public Works Portal
Here is the special public work portal https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/site/
But remember that you have to be verified by the state set up selection committee before approval wil be given to your application.
How do I apply for special public works program (774,000 jobs) ?
- Here is the official portal, all you should do is to visit the page for speedy application : https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/site/
- The portal has a self guide that will work you through the application.
- Locate your state and click on it. There you are to find the contact details of the committee members assigned by the FG.
- Next is for you to select your LGA, here you will see the payment Bank that you will apply from
What is the meaning of FG SPW?
SPW is the abbreviated word for Special Public Works Programme and its powered by the Federal Government of Nigeria through his excellency President Muhammadu Buhari.
The programme being the Brainchild of the president is likely smiler to Npower programme which seeks to reduce Unemployment amongst the youth.
States Eligible to Apply for Special Public Works Programme Recruitment Form
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross river State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State