AEDC Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | Abuja Electricity Distribution Company|step by step guide on how to apply
Are you are multi-talented persons looking forward to exploring the power supply sector of Nigeria. Have you ever dreamed of how to curtail the problem facing the power sector of Nigeria?
Do you have a precise knowledge of how electricity works? Do you think you are mentally and physically capable of working as an electrical agent or a staff? If yes, then this offer is for you.
This article is provided mainly to put you through all the necessary processes and enlighten you on the basic things you need to know. These include what AEDC is, all requirements for AEDC 2022 Recruitment, and how to apply for advertised positions.
AEDC recruitment 2022/2023
Abuja Electricity and distribution company (AEDC) is one of the 11th power hold companies that was successfully privatized and handed over to investors in November 2013.
AEDC has the mandate of distributing and sales of electricity across an area of about 133,000km2 in the federal capital territory, Niger State, Nasarawa State, and Kogi state. Its primary functions include Managing meters, Installing installations, Carrying out servicing and billing, and coordinating consumer credit and revenue collection.
Currently, the power supply company is segmented into 26 geographical business units and two undertakings. Adhering to the lay-down rules and regulations guiding the company(set by NERC), it is fully aware of the requirements to maintain the general public’s quality power supply.
For this reason, the company prioritized plans to further improve power supply and technical efficiency through investing in the network, recruiting experts in other to curb electrical losses.
The former Federal Government-owned company’s core values are not limited to Honest, Integrity, Customer Service, Innovation, Community Relationships, and Teamwork.
AEDC Requirements 2022
There are specific requirements to be met by interested applicants. Below is a comprehensive list of criteria required.
- West Africa Examination Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credit in not less than five(5) subjects, including English Language & Mathematics
- Applicant must ensure they possess their Degree certificate in Engineering or Science from an accredited institution in Nigeria. These include B. Sc, HND.
- National Diploma Certificate (ND) and National Certificate of Education (NCE) will be required from applicants without degrees.
- at least one – five years work experience is required of all interested applicants
- Experience as Revenue Protection Specialist will be an additional advantage
- Applicant must know how the electricity supply chain value system functions.
- Applicant must be familiar with different types of electrical equipment and metering infrastructure
- possess a good knowledge of electricity regulatory codes, wires, and meter installation. Other required attitudinal criteria include:
- You must be strong attention to detail and can work under any pressure
- You can work with no or less supervision
- You must be able to analyze and solve electrical problems
- You must be self-conscious and security awareness
- You must possess the negotiation and interrogation skills to establish facts.
We will inform you when recruitment is ongoing
How To Apply For AEDC 2021 Recruitment
All applications can be made using two methods. In the article, you will be walked through the steps in other to have a successful application.
The first method
This requires you to log in to the AEDC official portal @https://www.abujaelectricity.com/careers/.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions provided
- Fill in the application form correctly.
- click on the submit button to complete registration.
The second method is by writing a covering letter it to :
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc, 1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4 FCT Abuja, Nigeria.
Essential Things To Note About The AEDC Recruitment 2022
- While sending a cover letter to the MD in charge, ensure all necessary documents and your curriculum vitae (CV) is attached
- The subject of your application form should consist of the position of your choice.
- All instructions must be strictly adhered to in other to avoid disqualification of the application.
- If there is any question, kindly write them in the comment box below, we would be glad to attend to them
AEDC Requirements 2022 Opening and Closing Date
As of the time of writing this article, AEDC recruiting exercise has not commenced or being announced. Once the recruitment date is out, this will be article will be updated.