Oando Plc Recruitment Form see Portal @ www.oandoplc.com/careers|available positions
Have you been on a job hunt for so long and you intend giving up after lots of fruitless efforts? Or have you ever dreamt of working in one of the popular oil and gas companies in Nigeria?
If yes, then you are on the path to fulfilling your long-awaited dreams because this article will enlighten you on how to accurately apply for the Oando Recruitment .
We shall be unveiling all the requirements; the opening date; and the deadline date to help you record a successful application exercise. But before that, let’s share brief information about the highly-rated oil and gas firm.
The Oando Company recruitment
Oando plc is oil and gas marketing organization with its headquarters located in Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria, and it was established in 1956.
Currently listed under the Johannesburg’s stock exchange market, the firm has over 300 filling stations scattered across all the 36 states of the federation. It involves in selling products such as gasoline, fuel, diesel, aviation fuel and kerosene.
Oando is functionally divided into categories of operating division, including Upstream — the upstream consist of the Oando Energy Resources— and the Downstream – consisting of Oando Vito and Helios Energy (OVH Energy) & Oando Trading.
Oando plc is always looking for passionate, knowledgeable and highly-skilled Nigerians to employ annually. In a nutshell, you stand a better chance of being employed by the company.
Oando Available Positions
Just like every other petroleum companies, Oando is known to have diverse positions that might be up for grab. These include:
- Oando Public Relations (PR)
- Strategy and planning Coordinator
- Financial Analyst
- Business Development Analyst
- Environmental, Security & Quality Control Analyst
- Project Engineer
- Contract Performance Analyst
- Risk, International Control, and Audit Offer
Oando Recruitment Requirements
To apply for any of the available positions listed above, you should ensure you possess the following requirements before applying.
- You must not be above 35 years of age
- You must have completed his\ her mandatory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC)
- You must possess a degree such as B. Sc, HND, NCE, OND, in any field of study. Make sure this certificate is obtained from any accredited or recognized institution in the country.
- You must have their West Africa Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in any relevant subjects including mathematics and English.
- Having wide knowledge of computer applications and software development will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Oando Recruitment
Having read through the entire requirements, we are confident you have a bright chance of being gainfully employed by the Oando organization if you successfully submit your application.
Meanwhile, the next phase of this write-up will guide you on how to successfully submit your application and stand a chance to be shortlisted.
You should endeavor to use the following internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome and Opera Mini if you must experience a stress-free and effective browsing session.
- The first and fundamental step is to login to the company’s official recruitment portal @ http://www.oandoplc.com/career/
- Applicant should fill in their personal and contact information in sequence. These include date of birth; Permanent home Address; State of Origin; LG area; active Email; and mobile number. All the data above will be required.
- Applicant should ensure all questions are responded to correctly. Then, click on the submit button to complete registration.
The only online page you can find Oando vacancies advertisement is on LinkedIn. All information regarding recruitment will be posted on the company’s LinkedIn account. Be very vigilant during registration and endeavor not to become a victim of online scams.