Coca Cola Recruitment
The Coca Cola company, which is a subsidiary of the Nigerian Bottling Company, is now recruiting interested candidates to fill its vacant positions. This recruitment exercise comes up every year and lasts till the positions are occupied.
Recently, the company announced that they are now recruiting workers to come work for them. This will help increase their work force, and in turn improve their services to the entire public.
Remember that the Coca Cola company is not a Nigerian body, but and multinational. The brand just has a branch in Nigeria. So, be aware that this recruitment positions is for Coca Cola Nigeria.
The Coca Cola company has been operating in Nigeria for a very long time now and they have kept on accepting new intakes ever since. If you are here, I am quite sure you also have interest in the ongoing recruitment exercise.
Everything you need to know about the Coca Cola Recruitment exercise will be mentioned here. You will also be taught how to fill and send in your application to them. Just ensure you read this write up till the end.
Interested candidates are to note that the vacant postion are limited and might be occupied faster than expected due to the massive applications that will be received this year. Therefore, anyone applying for the Coca Cola Recruitment must do so as soon as possible to avoid late applications.
Now, I will show you the requirements for you to apply for the Coca Cola recruitment exercise. Only potential applicants who meet every of these requirements are eligible to apply for the recruitment. If you do not meet the criteria, please do not bother to apply as your Application will be considered invalid.
Requirements to apply for the Coca Cola Recruitment
- The applicant must be a Nigerian by birth or descent. Applicants from other countries are not needed except they are on a survey or promotion.
- The applicant must be intelligent and creative. There will be some specific tests to determine every applicants level of intelligence.
- Applicant must have at least a National Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised and accredited institution. Yes, applicants who got their degrees from other countries are also welcome.
- The applicant must have completed his or her one year compulsory national service. In case the applicant has not done this, a letter or certificate of exemption is accepted.
- The applicant must not have any form of disability. For example, if the applicant has eye problems, broken body parts etc, then they need not apply.
- Applicant must have at least one year experience in related companies or bodies.
- The applicant must be of good character and not be rude. Applicants who are perceived to be of bad character on the day of physical screening will be disqualified immediately.
How much is the 2023 Coca Cola Recruitment Form?
Many interested applicants have asked us this particular question and we have decided to give everyone a general answer here. It is of utmost importance to note that the Coca Cola Recruitment form is absolutely free.
No applicant or potential applicant is required to make any payments. This is because out of the multitude of applicants, barely 20% will be employed and the company does not want people to call it a scam at the end of the day.
Available Positions for the Coca Cola Recruitment
- Strategy & Planning Manager
- Tax & Accounting Analyst
- Senior Security Manager
- Warehouse Specialist
- Warehouse Checkers
- Marketing Manager -Stills
- Senior CCL Manager
- Franchise Marketing Manager
- Execution Manager
- Business Unit Counsel, West Africa
- Marketing Manager
- WABU SRA Analyst
- Senior Manager, Strategy, Planning and Innovation
- Senior Strategy & Strategic Innovation Manager
- IT Officer/Webmaster
How to apply for the Coca Cola Recruitment exercise
The Coca Cola company has made it known to us that the application is quite stress free and everyone will be able to apply without any hitch or glitch. Follow this procedure to apply;
- Visit the Coca Cola Recruitment portal here https://ng.coca-colahellenic.com/en/working-with-us
- Navigate to the application web page.
- Fill in the necessary details for registration.
- Submit your application form and confirm your email address.
- You will be sent a mail if you are picked for the physical interview.