Glo Recruitment 2022/2023
Globacom, which is one of the biggest Telecommunications company in Nigeria is currently recruiting new workers into specific departments. I believe you will be very delighted to work with the company.
The recruitment exercise for 2022/2023 has been announced and the company is calling on interested candidates to start rolling in their applications. This recruitment exercise will last for a while till there is no longer any vacancy at Globacom Nigeria.
Want to know how to go about this recruitment process? Then, you are in the right place. Here, I will show the vacant Positions at Glo Nigeria, the requirements and how to apply for each of them.
So, if you know you want to have a glitch-free registration, then you should continue reading this Post and use it as a guide for the application.
Information About the Vacant positions.
- Software Developer
- Transmission Coordinator
- Architect, ICT & Digital
- Specialist, Solution Design
- Account Partner, Value Sales
- Supervisor Logistics Operations Officer
- Public Sector Manager
- Senior Customer Relationship Partner
- Integration Support Manager
- Customer Relationship Officer (TQM)
- Auditor – IT Audit
- Officer, Customer Support
- Manager, Regional Sales
- Vendor Management (Human Resource Advisor)
- Financial Operations Analyst
- Regional Security Coordinator
- Project Manager
Reporting to: Head of Applications
Presently, the vacant positions at Glo Nigeria is the position listed above . If you major at this field, you can proceed to see the requirements. However, if you don’t major in it, you can drop your area of specialization in the comment section, and we will let you know when there is a vacancy for you.
What the Applicant will do upon employment;
The employee will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning network services and integrations, channel systems etc.
In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide the firm with the solutions needed. You will help combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
As a Lead, you will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation products for various internal teams to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology.
You will also be responsible for leading development teams while delivering best in class enterprise grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
You are a flexible and adaptive engineer, who effectively communicates across a broad range of stakeholder groups from engineers to business users, as well as effectively leading a project work-stream.
Key Result Areas
1. Ensure that all services are implemented and that they operate correctly.
2. Ensure that all the relevant monitoring tools are deployed
3. Prepare Service Reports for the service management meetings.
4. Responsible for service improvement deliverable to address systems SLA shortcomings.
5. Respond to escalations from business, customer-care, merchants and other stakeholders
Project Design and analysis
1. Requirements gathering.
2. Translating requirements into technical design – with documentation.
3. Coordination of development effort – if needed – from Product Development.
4. Effort estimation.
5. Prerequisite analysis.
Project Implementation and Integration
1. Planning of the implementation of projects.
2. Implementing projects.
3. Coordination with the technical operations team to ensure that application support is seamless.
1. Build technical relationships with the Engineers and other internal technical stakeholders and the bank’s partners.
2. Develop a positive view of the bank among the IT staff at the customer’s/ merchant’s / partner’s premises
3. Assist in reporting requirements when they arise from business teams.
Skills and Qualifications for this position
- Graduate or master’s degree; or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of experience in related field , including leading a team and a project work-stream.
- Development of technical specifications and plans.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Demonstrated track record of successfully understanding the business requirements and designing realistic and effective solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Fluent in English; additional language fluency is a plus.
What should you do if you are qualified for this position?
Qualified applicants should send CVs to https://www.gloworld.com/.
This is the only Web page you should send your CV to. You will be notified via email if you are qualified for the physical interview.