CPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | www.cpc.gov.ng Consumer Protection Council
Are you interested in working with the Consumer Protection Council of Nigeria? We have a guide that will help you fulfil your ambition.
This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Consumer Protection Council of Nigeria recruitment on the CPC official portal
The CPC is a Parastatal of the Federal Government of Nigeria, supervised by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment. Though it was established by Act No. 66 of1992, it commenced operations only in 1999, when its institutional framework was put in place.
Its mandate requires us to, among others, eliminate hazardous products from the market, provide speedy redress to consumers complaints, undertake campaigns as will lead to increased consumer awareness,
ensure that consumers interest receive due consideration at the appropriate forum, and encourage trade, industry and professional associations to develop and enforce in their various fields quality standards designed to safeguard the interest of consumers.
CPC recruitment 2022
CPC has an open wide hand to majorly recruit citizens of Nigeria, so as to decrease the unemployment rate in the country at large.
CPC recruitment portal
Applicants who want to download the CPC application form should do so by visiting the CPC website at http://www.cpc.gov.ng/ Note: CPC online registration is only possible when there is recruitment going on and it is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
CPC Recruitment 2022
Applicants applying for the Consumer Protection Council recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
CPC Recruitment is not yet out announced. Please hold on for update from us.
How to Apply For CPC Recruitment 2022
To ascertain if the Consumer Protection Council Recruitment 2022 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.cpc.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Having submitted your application, you exercise patience so that the board in charge of recruitment examines all applications for the once qualified for the examination.
Be rest assured that you will be notified by the board informing you about the outcome of your application. Then you will further be called for an interview.
CPC Recruitment Registration closing date
The closing date or deadline for CPC 2022 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
What is the full meaning and mission?
The full meaning of CPC is Consumer Protection Council. The key purpose of the Consumer Protection Council recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
Functions of CPC
- To eliminate hazardous products from the market,
- To provide speedy redress to consumers complaints, undertake campaigns as will lead to increased consumer awareness,
- To ensure that consumers interest receive due consideration at the appropriate forum, and encourage trade, industry and professional associations
- To develop and enforce in their various fields quality standards designed to safeguard the interest of consumers.
CPC in Nigeria
CPC practices safeguarding buyers on goods and services, and the public, against unfair practices in the marketplace.
Consumer protection measures are often established by law. Such laws are intended to prevent businesses from engaging in fraud or specified unfair practices in order to gain an advantage over competitors or to mislead consumers.