Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 csc.edostate.gov.ng Application Form Portal
Edo civil service recruitment 2020/2021 is here and this time about 1400 professional are to be recruited into the junior, graduate & experienced cadres.
As part of our mission to help you secure a well-paid job at the start of the year, we have decided to embark on a series of articles showing you how you can successfully register for various government or civil service jobs in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, we are set to talk about Edo State Civil Services Recruitment Process and how you can successfully take part in the forthcoming exercise.
Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Criteria or Requirements
- 1 Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Criteria or Requirements
- 2 Edo State Civil Service Application Portal 2020/2021
- 3 Edo State Civil Services Recruitment Application Form
- 4 How to Apply for Edo State Civil Services Recruitment 2020/2021
- 5 Edo State Civil Services Recruitment 2020/2021 Shortlisted Candidates
- 6 What Next After The Edo State Civil Services Shortlist
As an interested job seeker, you are advised to go through the qualifications listed below and ensure you possess all of them before applying.
- You must be a legal citizen of the country either by birth or naturalization.
- A qualified WAEC/ GCE or SSCE result is required. Any of these 0’level results must contain five credit pass including Mathematics and English.
- Candidates must possess ND, NCE, HND or Bachelor’s degree from approved institutions.
- You must fall within the age of 18 and 20.
- Your NYSC discharge or exception exemption certificate is very essential.
- Local government Identification, birth certificate and age declaration certificates are other documents you need.
- You have been without a Job for more than a year after your NYSC
Edo State Civil Service Application Portal 2020/2021
Just as it used to be in the past, there is a webpage specially designed for the 2021 Edo state civil service recruitment exercise.
This website is deployed as the only place where candidates or applicants will access, fill and submit the application form. The Edo State Civil Services Recruitment 2021 portal is right there below:
Check: NDE Recruitment is here
Edo State Civil Services Recruitment Application Form
The Edo state Civil service application form is strictly available online. You should visit the portal above and click on the application form to see and fill it out with up-to-date data.
How to Apply for Edo State Civil Services Recruitment 2020/2021
- Visit the Recruitment Portal
- Navigate to the application form
- Click on the application form and provide current information about yourself while filling it.
- Scan all credentials accordingly.
- Upload the scanned credentials. Make sure they are completely uploaded before proceeding to the next phase.
- Submit the application form. That’s it!
Edo State Civil Services Recruitment 2020/2021 Shortlisted Candidates
Shortlisted candidates are the list of applicants who are selected to participate in the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
You should be rest assured that you will be among shortlisted applicants if your credentials are up to standard and are rightfully uploaded.
What Next After The Edo State Civil Services Shortlist
Shortlisted candidate will be invited over for an interview session with the concerned committees. You will also be told to take a very brief test aimed at testing your intellectual.
Should you pass the selection processes, you will be registered to participate in an internship program that will last for few weeks.
You will be offered a certificate after completing the internship exercise and you will be given the position you deserve or merit.
You should be told that the Edo State Civil Services Recruitment 2021 is completely free. You shouldn’t pay any amount of money to anyone who claims to be an Edo state government official.