Rivers State Government Recruitment riversstate.gov.ng/ Application Form Portal|riversstate.gov.ng
In its desire to provide quality jobs for Nigerians in the state, Rivers State Government ensures that at least 1000 jobs are given to qualified youths within the state.
In this article will be telling you all you should know about the Rivers State government civil service recruitment which is set to kick-start soon.
We will talk about the Rivers State Civil Service application portal; application form; the criteria or condition you must meet to stand a chance of being hired; and how to apply online. Having said that let’s dive into action without wasting much time.
Rivers State Civil Service Application Portal 2023/2024
The Rivers State Civil Service recruitment portal for 2021 edition is a specially designed website where applicants are expected to apply online and it is revealed below:
www.riversstate.gov.ng or http://riversstate.gov.ng/
How to Apply for Rivers State Civil Services Recruitment Online
- Visit the registration portal
- Navigate to the application form and click on it.
- Fill up the form with up-to-date data and information.
- Upload all your scanned credentials
- Submit the application form alongside with all your credentials.
- Ensure that the processes are completely done without before logging out of the website.
Rivers State Civil Services Recruitment Application Form (Offline application)
In case you are unable to use the portal, you can simply make use of offline method.
Applicants are expected to write a written letter of application and submit to the appropriate quarters such as the office of the permanent secretary of the State’s Civil Service Commission which is located in Port Harcourt.
Meanwhile, some applicants are equally advised to submit their application form and all the discussed credentials to the Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) who are also charged with the responsibility of hiring qualified candidates.
Rivers State Civil Service Available Positions
There are no less than 50 positions you can apply for, but you should know that you only have the opportunity to go for one.
This is because multiple applications lead to automatic disqualification. Hence, you should go through the posts below and decide which one is best for you.
- Medical personnel.
- Medicine Physician
- Health Consultant
- State Counsel
- Planning Officers
- Auditor etc.
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Criteria or Requirements
All interested applicants you should take note of all the following documents or credentials as they will be hugely needed during registration.
- You must be a Nigerian by birth.
- You must possess a WAEC/GCE or SSCE result which consists of five credit parts in five subjects including Math and English. You should be informed that the result must be achieved in one sitting.
- One of ND, NCE HND or Bachelor’s degrees in any related disciplines
- must also be part of what you possess.
- You shouldn’t be older than the age of 30 and not younger than the age of 18
- You should have your first school leaving certificate
- Your NYSC discharge or exemption certificate should be ready.
- You should equally have your local government identification.
- Birth certificate and age declaration is equally important
Rivers State Shortlisted Candidates
List of successful candidates will be unveiled on the official website. They will also be summoned to take part in a three-month internship program which will serve as test to see if you are really capable of being a civil servant in the state.
Certificates will be awarded to everyone who performs excellently during the internship and such candidates are guaranteed a spot or position in the field they desire.
You are thereby advised to keep close tabs on the recruitment portal in order not to miss out on any valuable information.
Rivers State Civil Service Salary
The salary of the River State civil servants varies from one position to the other. It is mostly decided based on approved Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) and Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS).
In short, a grade level 1 civil servant in Rivers state is entitled to nothing less than N18,900 monthly salary.