Fire Service Recruitment |fedfire.gov.ng| Portal cdfipb.careers|online application starting and closing date
Are you unemployed or under employed and you want to work with the federal government and particularly you need a job with the federal fire service ? Or perhaps you are passionate about helping to prevent or rescue people and properties from destruction caused by fire?
Search no further the annual federal Fire Service recruitment is here again Do you have what it takes to be become a staff of the federal fire service?
Getting a job need a specific qualification and there are job descriptions you need to understand .
Before you get FFS job there is need to get in details the job description, requirements and available slot before you start applying for the Federal fire service recruitment.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023/2024
We are using this medium to inform all, particularly those that have interest in working with FFS that recruitment into the federal fire service has been concluded and all is now set.
Fire Service Recruitment is here again!!! Get a first hand information on latest news and update about list of shortlisted candidate and also screening process and all the processes that an applicant must follow before he or she will get enlisted into the federal fire service
More on the federal fire service recruitment
The federal government will be employing about 2200 able bodied young men and women into various departments of the federal fire service to boost its force work. All application has to pass through best practices inline with federal character principle.
Application will be online, the form is accessible at the official portal of the federal fire service and its free of charge. Please don’t pay anyone money for any federal government JOB.
We are going to publish all necessary information that you need to start applying and it’s free of charge.
Federal Fire Service Available Positions & Requirements
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
Assistant Superintendent of Fire
I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] this is for those with a master degree from a recognised institution or rather an applicant should be a member of a professional body.
ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] a degree from a recognised institution is sufficient for this job
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
i) Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] its reserve for those who don’t have a degree certificate but higher National Diploma.
ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – you should either be a registered and qualified Nurse (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwives (RN/RM)
iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, COMPASS 06] – you can either have National Diploma, NCE or Advanced NABTEB .
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
i) Fire Assistant II (FA II) COMPASS 04 – this grade are for those with O level results in WAEC, NECO, GCE with at least 5 credits pass. Remember that English and maths is inclusive.
ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) COMPASS 03: this grade are for those with O level results in WAEC, NECO, GCE with at least 3 credits pass. Remember that English and maths is inclusive.
Federal Fire Service general Requirements
- First and foremost applications from non Nigerian citizens are not allowed.
- Before applying go through the job requirements and ensure you possess all requisite documents and certificates.
- Those applying must have a good behaviour.
- You should have a hight measurement of 1.65m and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant should be fit medically.
- Only 18 to 30 years age bracket can apply.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs
- FFS Application is online via this links:
- While those candidates that want to apply for higher position that requires degree should follow this link (https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new)
- Those who are applying with. NCE,ND, O level result should use this link.
- At the end of your application just print your reference form which will be needed at the screening venue. This reference form should be signed where necessary.
Federal Fire Service application DEADLINE:
Application last for just 6 weeks. We are going to update this page with the closing date immediately it’s known.
Is the Federal Fire Service a paramilitary organization?
The federal fire service absolutely is a full paramilitary organization but one might think its not due to the fact that it’s under the Ministry of of Interior.
Here are the functions of Federal Fire Service:
- They help to reduce or eliminate the impact of fire outbreak.
- They educate the people on fire prevention.
- They often respond to environmental problems such as oil spillage etc.
- They help government with relevant information that will help to form policies.
Federal Fire Service salary
|N1,405449||Chief Inspector (CI)|
|N1,325234||Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)|
|N1,252038||Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)|
|N1,143539||Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)|
|N1,058,416||Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)|
|N777,876||Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)|
|N548,387||Marshal Inspector II (MI-II). See also: Doctors housemanship salary in Nigeria|
|N393,442||Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)|
|N966,761||Chief Fire Marshal Assistant (CFMA)|