NTDC Recruitment 2021
Many Nigerians are eager to get a paid job with the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation but they don’t know how to go about it.
This is why we have decided to discuss extensively on the NTDC 2021 recruitment process which is set to begin few weeks from now.
However, before we start discussing the recruitment procedures, it is mandatory we let you know few information about the organization.
This will help you know the duties you are expected to carry out should you eventually become one of their members or officers.
NDTC recruitment 2021/2022
NTDC is an abbreviated version of Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation — an Association which was introduced into the country in 1962 as Nigerian tourist Association. However, its name was changed to NTDC in 1992 by the federal government.
Functions of NTDC
The Nigerian tourism Development Corporation carries out the following functions:
- They are charged with the responsibility of planning, supervising, developing the country’s tourism industry.
- They ensure that all the tourism sector of the country functions as expected.
- They are to market every tourist attraction or site in the country by engaging in publicity.
- They encourage the improvement of tourism amenities in the country.
- They provide strong security for tourists who are visiting Nigeria.
- They make policies that guide every tourist destination.
- They provide a conducive environment for tourists visiting the country.
NTDC Job Requirements or Qualifications
For you to successfully applied for the NTDC job, you must meet the following conditions or possess the following qualifications and criteria:
- You must have at least of BSc, HND, OND, and NCE from a recognized institution
- You should equally possess WAEC or SSCE result.
- You must be physically and mentally fit. This requires you to have a certified medical report from a government-owned hospital
- You must be a Nigerian who should resides in the country
- You must a computer literate who knows the in and out of Microsoft office and other important applications.
NDTC Recruitment Portal 2021
As at the time of this report, the NTDC recruitment portal for 2021 isn’t accessible. Though, that is expected to change any moment from now.
Nonetheless, the recruitment portal for last year (which is definitely going to be used for this year) is unveiled below:
How To Apply NTDC Recruitment 2021
- Get all your credentials ready by scanning them.
- Visit the NTDC registration portal. Alternatively, you can click here to start http://www.tournigeria.gov.ng
- Upload all the credentials on the portal
- Choose the position you are interested in going for during the registration.
- Ensure that the uploading procedure or process is successfully completed before you log out of the portal.
Top Things To Avoid While Applying For NTDC Recruitment 2021
- Avoid late registration. Don’t wait till the deadline day before applying.
- Don’t let anybody register on your behalf because they could make some avoidable errors while inputting your data.
- Ensure you supply all the required documents and files.
- It is important you cross-check all your data before submitting to avoid common and costly errors.
- On no condition must you apply for two or more positions as that could lead to the termination of your application.
- You shouldn’t apply twice because it will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Don’t pay for any online registration process as it is completely free.
If Nigeria wants to experience a true sense of diversification then Tourism one aspect that should never be neglected because of recent time countries all over the world are harnessing the huge potential that’s in Tourism hence becoming a piller to economic growth.
The Government of the day must everything to make provision, maintain existing tourism amenities and facilities in Nigeria.
You shouldn’t have any problem applying for the NTDC job as long as you read this article with total concentration.
However, if there is still anything you would love to share with us or questions you want us to answer, feel free to paste it in the comment box below and we’ll definitely do justice to it.