FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form, www.frsc.gov.ng Portal|see all you need to know
Are passionate about safety of cars and travellers that ply on both federal and state highways? If given the opportunity to work with the FRSC will you be able to discharge your duty professionally based on world best practices and standard?
If yes then you should read this amazing article packed with tips and lots of information on how to apply for the Federal Road safety recruitment through their careers website.
Federal road safety recruitment 2021/2022 is here again
Ever since the FRSC came into existence in 1988 during the military era, they have been committed to helping Road users and the Nigerian public as a whole to minimise the rate at which accidents occurs on our highway.
The federal Road Safety Corps is a paramilitary body just like the federal fire service, but this time they help us achieve motorable and also a safe road through their continuous efforts as seen in various part of the country.
To be on top of their game while at same time discharging their duty men and women with passion to help the organisation achieve its mission needs to be recruited to handle various positions
We are using this article to update you and also let you know the latest news about the federal road safety, why you should work with them, their ranks and salary scale and much more.
More on Federal Road Safety Corps -FRSC Recruitment 2020 – 2021
FRSC Recruitment Requirement 2021/2022
- FRSC demands that applicant should be Nigerian citizens.
- So as to be able to discharge duties, able bodied men and women of between the age of 18 to 30 years of age should apply.
- Applicant with considerable hight of about 1.68m for men and 1.63m for female are needed.
- Men chest should measure not more than 0.87m
- Paramilitary activities required individual that are physically fit, so you should be physically fit and more also mentally fit.
- Those convicted by court of law for any crime won’t be allowed to apply.
- It would be an added advantage if applicant are computer literate.
- All certificates tendered must be obtained genuinely.
- Each candidate should apply once.
- There will be a computer base test for those who scale through the first stage of the recruitment.
- Applicant who also scale through the first stage of recruitment will undergo through medical screening.
See FRSC Available Positions and what they requires:
First Category – RMA Cadre
Road Marshal Assistant II: SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB are the educational certificate needed for this job, moreover you should have a pass in English and maths and other 3 subjects.
Marshal Assistant III: SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB should be the base educational requirement more also credit pass can be just 3 with English inclusive.
Second Category – MI Cadre
Marshal Inspector I: applicant should possess NYSC discharge latter , degree certificate and another requirement is a statement of result not more than 5 years. I think fresh graduate are needed here.
Marshal Inspector II: certificate needed here is NCE, nurses and midwife that are registered and a statement of result not more than 5 years. Also fresh graduates are highly favoured here.
Marshal Inspector III: those who have ND certificate and those in health and extension work and a statement of result less than 5 years.
Third Category – Officer Cadre: the only educational certificate needed is just NYSC latter and university degree certificate in some selected discipline.
Fourth Category – Officer (MBBS) Cadre: those who graduated from medical college, school from recognised universities and also they will have to apply with their NYSC discharge certificate.
See How you can Apply For The Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
The Nigerian federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment is online. You only need to login online to start your application immediately the portal is open:
- www.frsc.gov.ng that’s the portal of FRSC.
- Carefully and correctly fill your details and Bio on the application form @ https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- It’s very important for you to make a printout of your reference form. You will be ask to submit it while on physical screening.
- Just as we have stated before, please avoid multiple application. Apply once and hope for the best.
FRSC RECRUITMENT PORTAL
FRSC Recruitment portal is usually deactivated once there is no recruitment ongoing and its only activated immediately recruitment has been announced
See How much FRSC sells recruitment form:
Have you been asking if FRSC Recruitment form is for sale? Absolutely no, recruitment form is free of charge.
Only scammers and criminals will ask you to pay using their personal account to collect payment at the detriment of unsuspecting members of the public.
Deadline For The FRSC Recruitment
The federal road safety recruitment form and online application will only open for just 6 weeks and after that the portal will be shutdown.
What Is The Federal Road Safety Corps – FRSC All About?
Just like we pointed out earlier, the FRSC came into existence likely February 1988. As at that time, it has the backing of the Decree No. 45 of 1988 although we saw it amended in Decree 35 of 1992.
Nigeria is now on a system of Government call Democracy hence the law making arm of the Government, the National Assembly passed some laws that now guides the federal road safety Corps.
Ever since the FRSC started it operation they have been very keen to keeping our highway safe from frequent accident and this is one of their core objectives and mission. Let’s take a good look at the mission of the federal road safety
The core mission of Federal Road Safety Corps is helping Nigerian having a safe motorable way and subsequently minimise auto crash
- To enlighten the general public
- They respond swiftly to cases of accidents on the highway
- They keep track record on cases of accidents and provide government with advice on steps to minimise such.
- They carry out team patrol most often.
Functions Of The FRSC?
- Accident are brought under control with the help of FRSC.
- When there is any obstruction on the road, they are called upon to handle it.
- Drivers and other road users are frequently educated in best practices
- You might not be aware that drivers licence is managed by FRSC.
- Vehicle plate number are also issued by FRSC.
- FRSC also provide mobile clinic for accident victims
- FRSC also provide mobile court
- When ever there is accidents on the highway, the frsc are the first to come to the help of the victim.
- They help to ascertain the causes of road accidents and who is at fault.
- Speed limits help to keep drivers under certain limits,FRSC also ensure compliance.
- They help to check if vehicles registration details are up to date.
Ensure proper use of seat belt by users
Federal Road Safety Corps – FRSC Administration
The federal Government through the secretary to the Government control and direct the men and women of the federal road safety.
The administrative board of this agency helps to see to it that policies that will be helpful to road users are formulated. Further more the administrative head runs and see the implementation of policies
Power Of The Commission
Some Nigerians are of the opinion that FRSC operate with gun and ammunition just as the police and army.
Despite they are not armed, men of FRSC have the power to arrest and detain anyone that violate its laws set aside by the Government on highways.
See the full meaning of FRSC:
The full meaning of FRSC is the federal road safety Corps.
See the requirements to apply for FRSC recruitment:
Get all fact right about available position.
GO through the general recruitment we have listed above and ensure you meet all the requirements before applying.
To increase your chances of getting employed with the federal road safety Corps you should be computer literate.
Make sure you have all certificates necessary for a smooth and stress-free registration.
Federal road safety salary |see how much they earn
|Chief Inspector (CI)||₦1405449|
|Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)||₦1325234|
|Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)||₦1252038|
|Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)||₦1143539|
|Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)||₦1,058,416|
|Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)||₦777,876|
|Marshal Inspector II (MI-II)||₦548,387|
|FRSC Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)||₦393,442|
|Chief Road Marshal Assistant (CRMA)||₦966,761|
|Deputy Road Marshal Assistant (DRMA)||₦539,048|
|Senior Road Marshal Assistant (SRMA)||₦349,589|
|Road Marshal Assistant I (RMA I)||₦349,589|
|Road Marshal Assistant II (RMA-II)||₦319,741|
|Finally, Road Marshal Assistant III (RMA-III)||₦305,576|