The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) is now recruiting interested men to occupy some vacant positions in the company. From time to time, the company opens its recruitment portal so that people who are willing and able to work with them can apply.
Earlier this week, IBEDC announced that it was in needed of staff who could work in specific positions and continue to deliver excellent services to the community. If you are reading this, I am sure you are interested in applying for the ongoing IBEDC Recruitment.
This article will give you a complete guide on the procedure you are to follow to ensure a glitch-free registration and employment. Candidates will first of all be told to register on the recruitment portal first, then the company will review all the applications.
After reviewing, some candidates will be shortlisted for interview and might be employed immediately after a successful interview. Please be aware that finding your name on the shortlisted candidates list, does not guarantee your employment.
Before we proceed to see how you can tender your application, let us check the positions available for the IBEDC recruitment. Like I mentioned earlier, candidates will be employed to fill certain positions in the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC).
After discussing the available positions, you will be shown how to apply for any position of your choice. Also, you will be told the requirements, you must meet before you can be considered eligible for that particular position.
IBEDC is sending a note of reminder and at the same time an assurance that candidates will be employed based on merit. No candidate will be given special consideration or preference to others.
Every applicant will be treated equally to ensure that only those who really deserve the appointment get it. This will also discourage those who feel that they can pay their way into the system. If you have that in mind, you are advised to forget it as it does not always work out that way.
Departments open for Recruitment in the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC).
Here, I will be show you the various positions or departments where you can tender your application to.
- Asset Protection
- Audit and Risk
- Branding and Communication
- Bus Transformation and Strategy
- Health, safety, and Environment
- Human resources
- Information Technology
- Legal and Regulatory
- Revenue Optimization
- Supply Chain and Administration
What is IBEDC looking for?
In case you are wondering what exactly is the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company finding in applicants , well you have it here. You might also want to attach them to your CV.
- Excellence in Knowledge and Skills. Excellence is a state when you make minimum or no mistakes. Experience is the only thing that can aid excellence. So you might want to add your years of experience in that particular field to your CV.
- Innovative minds. The applicant must be creative and have a sense of improvisation. Well, this will be determined and analysed during the physical interview.
- Leadership qualities. You must show th qualities of a leader, and must be ready to serve the people. Also, you must have good communication and dispute resolving skills.
- Exposure. The greater your exposure, the higher your chances of getting employed to work at the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company. The company might not be considering those who just read all long without putting it into practice. You must be an individual who is always making research to know more about that your field and beyond.
What IBEDC provides
If you have proven to have what it takes to work at the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, then you should know what you stand to gain as an employee. The rewards here are far better than working at any other company. Let us take a look.
- A promising future.
- An ideal environment. Here, you get to work with the best teams and conducive environment. You will not be sent to areas where you are not comfortable with.
- A competitive salary. You can bet that your salary will be far better than that of your colleagues working at other similar companies.
How much is the IBEDC Recruitment Form?
The IBEDC RECRUITMENT form is actually free. You are not paying anyone to help you process your application. Kindly disregard anyone who says so.
How to apply for the IBEDC Recruitment 2021/2022
- Go to the IBEDC Recruitment portal here. https://careers.ibedc.com/listing.php
- Start your application
- Submit your application
- Wait for shortlisted candidates names.