IITA Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | jobs.iita.org|International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
Are you looking for where to get quality information on the IITA Recruitment 2022? If yes, you are extremely lucky to be here at this time
We have been discussing some of the top-rated jobs you should consider in 2022 and how you can participate in their recruitment exercises.
Luckily, our mission for today is strictly based on the IITA recruitment 2022 and we shall be unveiling the requirement procedures, recruitment portal, deadline date, and much more. So, let’s hit the ground running.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) which consists of at least three credits
- Bachelors degree (B.Sc) or HND in any course.
- National Diploma acquired from an approved tertiary institution.
- You must be computer literate who can confidently operate a computer system with high speed and accuracy.
IITA Recruitment 2021 Portal
Serving as a source of employment to many African remains one of IITA’s priorities, which is the reason for its annual recruitment program.
To benefit from its periodic recruitment, you have to begin and complete your application process online via its official website – http:/jobs.iita.org/erecruit
How to apply for the IITA recruitment 2022
- Visit the recruitment portal (above)
- Provide accurate data in the required field.
- Upload your CV and all important credentials, including active email address
- Submit by clicking on the ‘save and continue’ link.
All successful applicants will be summoned — via email address— for interviews. you must provide an adequate email address during registration.
IITA Jobs (Current Vacant Positions)
As much as you already have a position you wish to apply for, you should go for any of the following posts because they are currently vacant, and the organizers are eager to fill them up with new employees. They include:
- Administrative Officer Nigeria in Ibadan, Oyo State
- Research Associate (Agronomy) in Plateau State
- Accountant in Kampala, Uganda
- USAID MEL Officer in Kampala, Uganda
- Software Developer in Kampala,
- Data Manager, Breeding in Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria.
IITA Recruitment 2021 Opening and Deadline Date
Neither the opening date nor deadline date has been confirmed by the organization at the time of this article. We advise you to keep refreshing this page for updates as we promise to keep you up to date with every bit of IITA recruitment information.
The meaning and functions of IITA
IITA simply stands for International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) — an agric-based organization established in 1967 to ensure food security in Africa.
This non-profit agricultural research-for-development organization is charged with the responsibility of employing more adults into diverse agricultural sectors to record high productivity.
It works hand-in-hand with other institutions to provide a long-lasting solution to hunger, poverty, and natural resources degradation in African countries.
The IITA organization doesn’t request any application fee during its hiring exercise. So, you should be careful not to become a victim of an online fraudster whose mission is to capitalize on the applicant’s desperate urge for a new job.