SMEDAN Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.smedan.gov.ng|Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency
It’s great to have you join us as we continue to show you how you can work for one of the best jobs in Nigeria.
However, let’s quickly unveil some of the facts you need to know about SMEDAN to help you get familiar with the task ahead.
SMEDAN Recruitment 2021
SMEDAN is involved in annual recruitment as part of the Federal government’s decision to create more jobs via its ministries.
Many qualified youths have benefitted from this annual exercise, and more are expected to benefit from this year’s edition.
SMEDAN recruitment 2021 portal
The SMEDAN recruitment form can be obtained through its official portal at www.smedan.gov.ng. However, the portal is still unavailable at the time of this write-up.
SMEDAN 2021 recruitment Requirements
All candidates vying for a spot in the organization are expected to possess the following quality and qualifications
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND obtained from well recognized tertiary institutions.
- National Examination Council (NECO) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) with four passes is required.
- The age limit is 35 years.
- West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) which contains not less than three Credits.
- National Diploma (ND) acquired from an approved institution.
How to Apply for SMEDAN recruitment 2021
- Visit the official recruitment portal
- Scan all the required documents and credentials.
- Get the application form via the portal.
- Fill out the form by providing adequate data where necessary.
- Upload your files and credentials.
- Select the position you are interested in occupying. Note that multiple applications to disqualification.
- Lastly, submit the application form.
SMEDAN Shortlisted Candidates
The list of shortlisted candidates will be revealed to the public through the SMEDAN page.
SMEDAN Recruitment 2021 Fee
Having received many questions regarding the recruitment fee, we believe it is imperative you know that recruitment is completely free. The agency doesn’t request money during the recruitment processes.
What is the full meaning of SMEDAN?
SMEDAN is an abbreviated version of Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria.
This commission is charged with the responsibility of protecting and maintaining the growth of Small and Medium enterprises in the country.
What are the functions of SMEDAN?
The major function of the SMEDAN is to help small and medium business owners grow in any industrial they find themselves. SMEDAN establishes laws that will facilitate the growth of small businesses in Nigeria.
It ensures the provision of jobs to qualified youths. It monitors the activities of every small and medium enterprises registered with them.
Now that you know how to participate in this year’s SMEDAN recruitment without any difficulty, we are confident you have a very high chance of being shortlisted for an interview and other subsequent stages.