IKEDC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company : see how apply here
As part of our mission to help our readers get prepared for the forthcoming series of recruitment into Federal Government jobs in Nigeria, we shall be discussing the
Ikeja electronic recruitment 2022/2023 .
The Ikeja electronic recruitment for this year will kick start any moment from now, and it is obvious hundreds of Nigerians are vying for position in the company.
You therefore need a quality credential to boost your chance of being employed. Luckily, this article will let you know all the things you must possess before applying and how you can successfully apply.
Here are some of the positions you can apply for as soon as the recruitment portal is available:
- Billing Analyst
- Business Intelligence Lead Specialist –Grid Metering
- Graduate Officer –Grid Metering
- Energy Optimization Supervisor
- Internal Audit Officer
- Head, Business Intelligence
- Research & Product Development Supervisor
- Vendor & Outsourcing Management Officer
- Research & Product Development Officer
- Graduate Treasury / Account Officer
- Financial Accounting & Reporting Specialist
IKEDC Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
Irrespective of the position you are applying for, it is mandatory you possess the following:
- WAEC/GCE or NECO result which possesses at least three credits in English language and two other subjects.
Should you decide to use results obtained in two sittings, then you are expected to have five credits in English, mathematics and three relevant subjects.
- B.Sc; HND or OND in any relevant field of study. Any of these degrees must be awarded by a well-known and approved institution. Additionally, none should be less than second class lower division.
- You must portray excellent communication skills.
- You shouldn’t exceed 35 years of age.
- You must possess a competent computer skill.
- You must be physically fit.
- You should be residing in the country.
- One of International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License is needed.
Ikeja Electronic Recruitment Portal
The IKDC deploys an e-registration system as all applications procedures are done online via the portal below:
How To Apply for IKEDC Recruitment 2021/2022
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can successfully apply for the Ikeja Electronic recruitment:
- Visit the Recruitment portal above
- Fill the form with all the required data.
- Upload your credentials
- Submit the application.
IKEDC Shortlisted Candidates
You will be notified if you application is accepted or not. If accepted, your name will be shortlisted among applicants expected to undergo a compulsory document verification and screening.
IKEDC Recruitment Opening and Closing Date
The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment exercise hasn’t been declared open at this time.
In the same vein, the closing date remains unknown. However, you should endeavor to visit this page more often to avoid missing any important update.
Having read this article, we believe you should have a smooth application exercise. Meanwhile, you can reach out to us through the comment section if there are questions you would want us to answer.
At this point, we wish you success in your quest for a well-paying and conducive job.