Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment NRC Application Form Portal | www.nrc.gov.ng|how to APPLY
Are you interested in being part of the Nigerian Railway Corporation? Then this article is for you as we will discuss all you need to know about the recruitment processes and requirements.
Having discussed more than 30 Federal government jobs and their Recruitments procedures, we are ending our recruitment series with the Railway Corporation Recruitment .
Meanwhile, here is a very brief detail about the corporation and their functions.
Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment 2023/2024
Popularly known as NRC, the Nigerian Railway Corporation came into existence on the third of October 1912 after the amalgamation of the Lagos Government Railways and the Baro-Kano railway.
You can read more info about the Corporation by exploring this link.
Functions of the Nigerian Railway Corporation
Having gained the legal power to function as an autonomous public corporation, NRC spelt out its major function and obligations to the Nigerian populates. They are:
- Its major duty is to provide quality and smooth method transportation to all Nigerians.
- It ensures proper maintenance of railway and trains in the country.
- It provides maximum safety and protection to all passengers.
- It ensures that the requirements of all train users are met during every trip.
Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment & Application
Everyone interested in joining the Corporation are given the chance to do so through its annual recruitment program.
This program is seen as one of the ways to curb the spread of unemployment in the country as more youth will be gainfully employed across the 36 states of the federation.
Nigerian Railway Recruitment Requirements
Below is a comprehensive list of the criteria you must possess, and conditions you must meet before applying for the Railway Corporation Recruitment 2022 :
- NECO or WASCE certificate which consists of 5 credits in English Language, Mathematics and three other languages.
- Bachelor’s Degree; HND (Higher National Diploma); or OND (Ordinary National Diploma). Any of these degrees will do.
- Ability to work with computer software including Microsoft word, and Microsoft office.
- NYSC discharge certificate is highly important.
- You must be a Nigerian by birth or other legal means.
- You must be within 25-35 age brackets.
- You must be mentally and physically fit.
Railway Corporation Recruitment Portal
Once all the above credentials are available, you should proceed to the NRC recruitment portal (below) to begin your application process.
www.nddc.gov.ng but at times recruitment are carried out through the federal civil service commission
How To Apply For The Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
application form presently remains unavailable
- Visit the recruitment page
- Find the application form and provide absolute information where required.
- Scan and upload all the documents. Then, submit the form.
- You should ensure that the session is successful before logging out of the page.
Top Things To Know Before Applying For The Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Late registration should be avoided as it reduces your chances of being selected.
- You should apply by yourself to prevent avoidable errors.
- All required files and documents must be scanned before use.
- Cross-check all the data you input before click on the submit button.
- You must avoid multiple applications.
- Registration is free
Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Opening and Closing Date
The Nigeria Railway Corporation recruitment exercise is yet to have a specified opening date, meaning the application form presently remains unavailable. The deadline day is equally unknown as at the time of this write-up.
It will be of great help if you keep refreshing this page or you regularly visit the NRC official website for latest updates.
As we put an end to our recruitment series, we hope we’ve been able to help you prepare for the forthcoming recruitment exercises into federal government offices in the country.
Meanwhile, we are readily available to answer your questions and enquiry; so, feel comfortable to reach out to us if you have one or two things to share with us.