IPPIS Verification Registration 2021/2022 ippis.gov.ng portal|complete registration guide
You must have heard of the IPPIS verification, but do you what it means? do you know how to register, update, and verify your IPPIS details?
Don’t feel dejected if your answers to the above questions aren’t encouraging. We shall be discussing all the things you must discover about the very important exercise. Without taking more time, let’s start with what IPPIS is all about.
What Is IPPIS
IPPIS is an abbreviated version of the Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System. It is one of the schemes created by the Federal Government of Nigeria as part of its mission to ensure that all civil servants have a centralized database.
In other words, the IPPIS system established by the Nigerian government provides government workers a place where their complete information can be stored or updated annually.
IPPIS verification 2021
However, for you to have a secured and updated database, you need to verify that all provided information is accurate and up-to-date, which why IPPIS verification is compulsory.
This verification exercise is strictly done online. We will show you how to generate an IPPIS verification code— which will be needed during the verification process— in the next paragraph.
Five Quick Steps to Generate IPPIS Verification Code
You should follow the following simple steps to generate the all-important IPPIS Verification token:
- Log on to the IPPIS verification and Data Capture page — verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Click on the “Generate Token” link to proceed.
- A form will be displayed on your screen. You are expected to fill it out with accurate data.
- Having confirmed that the data provided are correct, click submit and wait for a code to be sent to your email or phone.
How to Register for IPPIS Verification 2021
Below is a quick step-by-step guideline on how you can participate in the 2021 IPPIS verification exercise.
- Visit the official verification portal by clicking here www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Enter your IPPIS number that was generated via the procedures discussed earlier.
- Complete the Captcha test by typing a text shown in an image into the provided box.
- Click on the ‘submit’ link.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you should click on the ‘login’ button.
- You will see a form to fill with up-to-date data.
- Having done that, submit the form. That’s all!
What Is The Function Of IPPIS In Nigeria
This part of the write-up is for the sake of employees and civil servants who think IPPIS verification isn’t necessary. The importance of this exercise can’t be overlooked because it:
- It helps the government have accurate data about the number of civil servants in a particular region.
- It, therefore, enhances government decision-making prowess.
- It allows government to pay your monthly allowance or salary directly to the bank account you provide during registration.
- IPPIS ensures that all third-party remittances, such as tax and bank loans, are rightly deducted without fraudulent or hidden charges.
- It also reduces money embezzlement by top-ranked civil servants who are charged with the responsibility of paying your monthly salary.
IPPIS verification is a very easy task to do as it doesn’t require much time. It shouldn’t take you up to one hour as long as you have a very fast internet connection.
Meanwhile, as at the time of this publication, the IPPIS verification 2021 exercise hasn’t commenced and the portal hasn’t been updated by the organizers.
You are advised to keep refreshing this page for the latest information on the exercise. Alternatively, visit the portal frequently to avoid missing out on any update. Meanwhile, you are free to contact us if there are questions or ideas you would want to share with us.