NAPTIP Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.naptip.gov.ng|National Agency for Trafficking in Persons
The competition for Federal Government jobs continues to increase each day which is why all applicants are advised to avoid any slight error during their NAPTIP Recruitment.
To experience an error-free registration, you are advised to read his article with complete attention as we are going to put you through all the procedures you should know and follow.
Meanwhile, here is some basic information you must discover about NAPTIP to be conversant with the task ahead. These include its meaning and functions.
NAPTIP Recruitment 2023/2024
Considering the size and intensity of the service rendered by the agency, it is completely understandable why it is involved in annual recruitment.
The federal government also sees this agency as an opportunity to create employment opportunities for qualified youths.
NAPTIP Recruitment Portal
The NAPTIP recruitment form is only accessible to everyone who visits the official recruitment portal below:
NAPTIP Recruitment Requirements
To stand a chance of becoming a qualified NAPTIP worker, you are expected to provide the following credentials during registration:
- WASC (West African Examination School Certificate) which boasts of three credit pass in English and two other subjects
- Bachelors degree in any field of study.
- OND or HND
- You must know how to operate a computer system accurately.
- NECO (National Examination Council Certificate) which has five credits.
How to Apply for NAPTIP Recruitment
You should follow the following procedures during registration:
- Visit the NAPTIP portal (above)
- Fill out the application form accurately.
- Upload your scanned files or documents — including an up-to-date resume (CV)
- Submit the form. That’s all; you will be notified by the agency via email to confirm your application.
NAPTIP Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates whose applications were accepted will see their names displayed on the official page.
Seeing your name in the list means you have been selected to progress to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
NAPTIP Recruitment Opening and Deadline Date
The recruitment portal hasn’t been updated as of the time of this report because the registration date hasn’t been decided yet.
In the same vein, the deadline date remains unknown because no information has been disclosed by the agency just yet. Nonetheless, you should keep updating this page for real-time updates.
NAPTIP simply means The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons. Created on the 14th of July 2003, this agency is formed mainly to help reduce the increased rate of human trafficking in Nigeria and Africa at large.
What are the activities of NAPTIP?
- The major function of this agency is to enforce punishment on everyone engaged in human trafficking.
- Enactment and enforcement of laws to ensure that no one is involved in the forbidden activity.
- It investigates cases related to child abuse, prostitution, and slavery.
- It conducts researches and comes up with results that will enhance the reduction of human trafficking in the country.
- It communicates and works with other law-enforcing agencies to deliver quality services. You can learn more about the agency and its functions.
You can equally reach out to us if there’s any issue bothering you regarding the forthcoming NAPTIP recruitment.
We remain a trusted and reliable source of information as regards career, employment, payroll management and lots more.We have been featured in numerous and popular websites including
Crunchbase, Glassdoor, Craft, Medium, Facebook, the Guardian,Twitter and lots more