NIMET Recruitment & Application Form Portal | www.nimet.gov.ng|recruitment & how to apply
The NIMET recruitment has been one of the most discussed hiring exercises in Nigeria over the years.
The reason for this isn’t farfetched — it boasts of mouthwatering monthly allowances and conducive working environment.
Are you dreaming of being part of the organization? This article will help you achieve your goal. We will discuss the meaning and functions of NIMET; the recruitment requirements; how to apply; and its salary structure. Let’s get down to business without taking more time.
NIMET Recruitment 2023/2024
The NIMET is known for its annual recruitment exercise as part of the government’s desire to provide jobs through its ministries and agencies.
However, the NIMET recruitment is yet to have a specific opening date as we speak. Refreshing this page will give you the perfect opportunity to get up-to-date information on the forthcoming recruitment.
NIMET Recruitment Portal
The NIMET application form is only obtainable or accessible online through the NIMET official registration portal disclosed below:
NIMET Recruitment Requirements
- West African Examination Certificate or NECO with five credits in two sittings.
- You should provide one means of identification either through Voter’s card, NIMC card, International Passport or Driving license.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) obtained in a certified institution
- Higher National Diploma (HND) acquired in an approved institution.
- You should be able to work with a computer system for better effective service delivery.
- You must possess a genuine NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Work experience in a professional or official organization is an added advantage.
How To Apply For The NIMET Recruitment
You should follow the steps below if you must successfully participate in the forthcoming TETFUND recruitment.
- Visit the official recruitment portal through the FCSC
- Scan all your credentials, and upload them.
- Fill out the NIMET application form with accurate data.
- You must be sure you don’t select multiple positions before submitting the application form.
NIMET Shortlisted Candidates
Few weeks after the application deadline date, the names of applicants deemed fit for the next phase of the recruitment will be published on the NIMET website.
You may choose check the list immediately or decide to download the shortlisted names in a PDF format while you check it later.
NIMET Recruitment Fee
The recruitment program doesn’t require any amount of money. You should ignore anyone asking for money in order to help you secure a spot in the agency.
Meaning of NIMET
NIMET simply means the Nigerian Meteorological Agency — an agency created in 2003 to advise the government and the public on any weather or climate related issues.
Functions of the NIMET
Apart from advising the government, this agency provides accurate weather forecast thereby ensuring safety of operation of the country’s marine and airline industry.
That’s not all; NIMET equally dishes out crucial advice to the government on when to embark on any outdoor projects that could be affected by rain or excess sun, snow and wind.
Considering the important roles this agency plays in the country, employees in this field are well taken care of. The salary structure is impressive while other incentives are paid as at when due.
High ranked officers are being paid at least 120k every month, while low-ranked employee receives nothing less 60k per month.
As we all wait for the commencement of the NIMET recruitment 2021, it is important you get all the discussed credentials ready for use. You should keep revisiting this page and the agency’s official page for latest development.
It is also important you apply as soon as the opening date is declared by the agency. This will likely put you in a very bright position to get the job ahead of other applicants.
We remain a trusted and reliable source of information as regards career, employment, payroll management and lots more.We have been featured in numerous and popular websites including
Crunchbase, Glassdoor, Craft, Medium, Facebook, the Guardian,Twitter and lots more