NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023 experienced & Graduate Trainee |Application Form portal | www.nnpcgroup.com|latest update today
Is NNPC recruiting? When will NNPC start recruiting?
In this article , you will get first hand information on the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment starting date, requirement, recruitment process and Application Form.
If you know that you have what it takes to work with NNPC either as an experience hire or Graduate Trainee then this article is for you.
NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023
The only state owned oil corporation owned by the Federal Government is NNPC. It was first established in 1977 to carryout oil exploration, transportation of refined oil, marketing of products and also refine oil to meet local demand and also for export.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) operates 3 refinery (Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt) but currently those refineries are in a bad shape.
basis for employment and managerial progression
The basis of NNPC employment either as Graduate Trainee and experienced hire are academic competence, federal character, years of experience among other are key considerations, NNPC Recruitment team looks into when employing candidates
For Graduates Trainees applicant, they only need a university degree of not lower than second-class Division or a polytechnic certificate (HND) of not less than Upper Credit.
There are still chances for applicant who have Second Class Lower Division degree or Lower Credit Diploma, the job description states that such candidates should have a Master’s degree in addition.
Note that Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation will conduct computer-based test. JAMB are likely to conduct the exam because of the reputation they hold.
NNPC Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Before obtaining and applying for NNPC form online here are some checklist that will enhance and give you a better chance :
- NNPC jobs description states that applicant should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division, third class aren’t allowed to apply.
- Applicant with a Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division should complement it with Master’s Degree
- Applicant with polytechnic education certificates can apply also but they only need HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Not all graduates are qualified to apply, according to a document released by NNPC Recruitment team they said that only Applicants that graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not less than 2014 can apply.
- NNPC Recruitment age is 28,applicant that are fortunate to graduate with the age of 18 to 28 can apply.
- Lastly NYSC certificate or discharge letter is required for the application to be accepted.
- Nigerians have unemployment problems, jobs are reserved for citizens, the same with NNPC jobs.
- Applicant should be fit mentally and physically.
- There should be no Sight Problem
- Also there should Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability should not be found in applicant.
- When coming for the interview, please get a valid identity document like International Passport, Drivers License, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card
- No African time, NNPC Shortlisted Candidates should come to the screening venue /centre 30 minutes earlier.
- Candidate are expected to comply with instruction and must be well behaved.
- Electronic devices like cameras, USB cables, cellphones, tabs won’t be allowed at the screening venue.
How To Apply For NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply, Visit www.nnpcgroup.com/careers/vacancies.aspx
Steps to Apply Online
- Here is NNPC application login portal – www.careers.nnpcgroup.com/www.nnpcgroup.com portal
- On this portal, there are vacancies that are advertised (if there is recruitment ongoing). We encourage you to check out the job description and all details.
- If you meet the minimum requirements: minimum education and general requirements you can apply.
- To get started with the form click on “Get Started” that’s where you will get the complete notification, things like eligibility criteria , the job roles etc.
- Go through the terms & condition read slowly, then click “Apply”
- Normally the system or portal will need you to create a personal profile record/account. There are some applicant who have an account already, this set of people only need to login while new users need to create an account.
- After New users have created an account, you now need to login with your credentials (password and username)
- Access the registration link of the form, access it by clicking on it link to start the registration /online application process.
- You are expected to give valid information about your self.
- Upload the necessary documents
- Submit the form and take a printout.
NNPC salary structure
|NO.||Level||Monthly Salary (N)|
|1||Intern||18,000 – 30,000|
|2||Entry Level Staff||180,000 – 350, 000|
|3||Experienced Staff/Managers||500,000 – 1,000,000|