P-YES Shortlisted Candidate 2021/2022 pyes.gov.ng shortlisted today News|check your name
You can now check if your names is among the PYES shortlisted candidate list right now.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is a scheme of the present administration, it is one of the programme under the social empowerment programme of the Government.
Remember that during the campaign period the present Government made promises to minimise the sufferings of the average Nigerians by providing social programmes that will add value to the youth.
See when P-YES List of Successful/Shortlisted Candidates will be Out 2020
- 1 See when P-YES List of Successful/Shortlisted Candidates will be Out 2020
- 2 How to Check P-YES Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 List
- 3 What next after checking my name on pyes-gov-ng final list of successful/shortlisted candidates?
- 4 More About P-Yes 2020 Recruitment Programme
- 5 Aim of P-YES
- 6 Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)
- 7 Information on P-YES Seed Incubation Programme
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme registration team will start uploading names of shortlisted candidate one month at least when the registration comes to an end. Although there are at times when it might take longer due to directive from above.
As at the time we put this article together, the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme shortlisted candidate list is not yet out.
We are constantly monitoring and also in touch with some insiders to monitor when the list will be out. Any hint we get, we are going to pass it across to you all.
How to Check P-YES Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 List
List being uploaded are those that belong to Pyes 1st and 2nd Batch, more will be added with time, here is how to start checking if you scale through :
- Here is Pyes Portal and Web address : http://pyes.gov.ng
- You only need to Enter your registered Phone number
- Then you can click the check button to view the list if your name appears there.
- The fastest way to go about the search, follow the steps below to check if you are among
- Enter your phone number
- Search for your name on the lists P-YES released.
What next after checking my name on pyes-gov-ng final list of successful/shortlisted candidates?
Did you see your names on Pyes-gov-ng list of shortlisted candidate? If yes a big congratulations to you.
You should know that the fight is not yet over, you now have to get prepared for another round of Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme final verification that comes up on a later date.
After the upcoming verification you all will now be deployed to your respective place of primary assessment. Let’s talk about items you will need to get along with :
More About P-Yes 2020 Recruitment Programme
This programme is powered by the presidency with a major aim of empowering the average Nigerian youth with the right knowledge and skills that will make them to be marketable and easily absorbed by employers of labour.
The presidency has vowed to crush unemployment and also to create over 774,000 jobs all over the country starting from the local Government area of each state.
Please note that successful or shortlisted candidates will be engage in two years, while they keep receiving stipends from the government.
Aim of P-YES
- The first aim of establishing this scheme is to minimise sufferings that comes as a result of unemployment.
- Another objective of this scheme is to equipped participant with adequate skills that will help them become employer of labour themselves.
- Break the cycle of poverty in the society.
- Make the youth to be productive which will help to reduce criminality in the society.
Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)
This involves Practical skills acquisition programme that will add value to participants.
Be ready to receive Seed Empowerment Tools (SET) if you fall into these category and eventually you are shortlisted. The Seed will serve as an empowerment mechanism that is expected to serve as a resource in providing employment to the next generation.
Information on P-YES Seed Incubation Programme
This is called PSIP, recall that over 774,000 Nigerians will be employed from each local Government? This scheme will seek to further expand the the number of lives touch, each beneficiaries will be required to touch the live of at least one person from his or her locality.