PYES recruitment 2021/2022 login -pyes-gov-ng-pyes-sigup-programme-registration-portal/
We have received lots of questions from our readers asking us whether the PYES RECRUITMENT 2021/2022 has commenced?
Some are equally eager to know much about the organization and the qualifications you must have to stand a chance of being hired?
If you are one of the people who are eager to find answers to the questions above, then you shouldn’t look any further than this page as we will be touching every aspect of the PYES 2021/2022 recruitment exercise.
What Is PYES all about
- 1 What Is PYES all about
- 2 How Does P-Yes Work
- 3 PYES Categories
- 4 When Will The PYES 2021/2022 Recruitment Begin?
- 5 PYES Application Portal 2021/2022
- 6 PYES application Website
- 7 PYES Recruitment Requirements
- 8 How to Apply for PYES Recruitment
- 9 How To Apply For The PYES Offline
- 10 Who Can Apply For PYES Job
- 11 PYES Shortlisted Candidates
- 12 PYES Application Test 2021
This is a scheme created by the president of the federal republic of Nigeria aimed at providing many job opportunities to eligible Nigerian youths.
Officially known as P-Yes (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme), P-Yes is scheme coordinated and controlled by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
It is a scheme that is expected to empower not less than 774,000 youths every two years.
Special public work recruitment starts January 5, 2021
How Does P-Yes Work
Qualified youths will be shared into five available categories depending on your choice and desire.
In any of the groups you found yourself, you will be taught all the skills that you require to succeed in the chosen field.
You will equally gained more exposure and knowledge about your chosen category as you would have access to information, services and the chance to speak to well experienced and highly successful professionals who have been in the game for long.
The major aim of the this laudable program is to reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.
Just stated earlier, PYES consists of five categories of programs, they include the following:
- 1CT & Mobile money
- Technical Acquisition
You will have to identify and select the category you love to join while during the 2020 PYES recruitment exercise.
When Will The PYES 2021/2022 Recruitment Begin?
PYES registration often commences in January every year, but this year’s registration was postponed due to the covid-19 pandemic.
However, interested Nigerians should start visiting the 2021 PYES recruitment portal.
PYES Application Portal 2021/2022
This year’s PYES application portal remains the same as the previous years. Hence, you should endeavor to indicate that you are registering for the 2021 edition of the P-Yes program. The PYES Application portal 2021 is: www.p-yes.gov.ng
PYES application Website
In case you want to learn more about this program and how it is being run, you can visit the PYES website by CLICKING HERE.
PYES Recruitment Requirements
For every recruitment process, there are some criteria you must possess and some conditions you should meet.
The PYES is not in exception, and below is a complete list of all the criteria/conditions you must possess/ meet:
- It is extremely important you are a Nigerian
- You must fall within the ages 18 and 40.
- You must possess at least one means of identification. It could be National Identity card, International
- Passport or Permanent Voters Card (PVC).
- You must be psychologically sound and great.
- You should be able to speak English language and any Nigerian language.
- You must be of a good character
- You must be a fast or good learner because aptitude test will be done.
- Having a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) document is a must as you will need it to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
- A religious leader or a Well-respected elder of your community will serve as a guarantor.
Your guarantor should visit the website to fill out the guarantor’s form before you proceed to the next phase of registration.
- * You should endorsed by your local government chairman or secretary.
How to Apply for PYES Recruitment
- Visit PYES Recruitment Portal.
- Click on the “Application” link where you will see two drops down options.
- Choose the “Start Your Application” link and you will be redirected to the next page.
- Go through the requirements for application and other important information.
- Having done that, you can now click on the “Apply now” button located at the end of the page.
- At this point, you are expected to sign up by providing all the requested information about you.
- You should click on submit after all the required steps are completed. Wait until it tells you that the operation is successful.
How To Apply For The PYES Offline
Alternatively, you can apply for the PYES program without you surfing the internet.
Visit the PYES office close to you and request for the PYES registration form. Fill it with up-to-date data, and submit it back to the officer in charge.
Who Can Apply For PYES Job
Anyone can benefit from the PYES initiative as long as you possess all the needed qualifications.
PYES Shortlisted Candidates
All the names of chosen applicants will be published via their official website.
Alternatively, you will be sent a mail by the organizing committee, telling you that you have been successfully shortlisted to take part in the next recruitment process.
PYES Application Test 2021
If chosen, you will be required to take a test in order to test your ability. You will receive a congratulatory message from the organizers if you pass with flying colors.
You will equally be told to progress to the next phase of the process which is physical verification.
You will receive another message telling you where to carry out the verification process. Other subsequent information will be passed across to you.
It is important you know that registration is completely free. Therefore, do not fall victim to online fraudsters who will claim to be PYES official so as to demand a little sum of money.
We believe you can now register for the PYES program without any problem — right? We wish you a very best of luck.