PPPRA Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.pppra.gov.ng|how to send your application
In this article, we will discuss PPPRA recruitment requirements, procedures, the opening date, and the deadline date.
You must pay concrete attention to every line of this write-up as we go straight to business.
Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency PPPRA
PPPRA stands for The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency ( PPPRA ). Created in 2003 under the leadership of former president Olusegun Obasanjo, PPPRA is established to monitor and control the distribution of all petroleum products in the country and beyond.
This agency is equally charged with the responsibility of controlling and regulating the price of petroleum petroleum products such as petrol, kerosene, diesel, and gas in the country.
PPPRA Recruitment 2022/2023
Though its headquarter is located in Abuja, PPPRA has branches across the 36 states of the federation which is why there is a need to hire qualified citizens into vacant positions every year.
This year’s edition of the pppra Recruitment is set to begin and all interested Nigerians are getting ready.
PPPRA Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal
The PPPRA application can be done online through the agency’s official recruitment portal — www.ppp.gov.ng. You should visit the website to fill your application form once the portal is accessible.
How to apply for PPPRA recruitment 2022/2023
- Visit the PPPRA portal discussed above
- Navigate to the application page.
- Click on apply
- Choose the position of your interest. You must not select more than one post.
- You will see the application form, fill it with accurate data.
- Upload Your CV and other required documents.
- Submit the form and wait for a response.
PPPRA Shortlisted Candidates
You will receive a mail from the agency to let you know if your application has been approved or not.
Alternatively, the names of successful applicants will be published on the portal for everyone to see.
A date will be scheduled for an interview while other recruitment stages will be revealed as you progress.
PPPRA Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
For you to enjoy a bright chance of being employed by this agency, you have to possess all of the criteria listed below:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or NECO certificate which boasts of nothing less than 5 credits in core subjects such as English and Mathematics.
- One of BSc, HND, or OND in a related field is required.
- Ability to operate a computer system without any supervision.
- You must be a Nigerian by birth.
PPPRA Recruitment Opening and Deadline Date
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) are yet to decide when to start receiving applications.
That gives you more time to ensure that all the aforementioned qualifications are scanned and readily available.
Expectedly, the deadline date is equally unknown as we speak. However, you should endeavor to refresh this page regularly so you won’t miss out on any important information.