NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 – Check NYIF nyif.nmfb.com.ng successful list
NYIF Shortlisted Candidates list for 2021 – if you applied for the NYIF, then the topic on board will interest you.
Recalled that Nigerians where called upon to apply for the NYIF scheme?
The ministry of sport issued a statement that only those candidates who were able to complete the online application form, filled in their details accurately will be shortlisted.
NYIF is packed with so many mouth watering offer, one of such is that applicant that are successful will have access to 250,000 and above to help them become better persons in the society and also job providers.
Those who had their BVN wrongly entered might encounter problem, please note that the NYIF recruitment and registration is free.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund portal login
- 1 Nigerian Youth Investment Fund portal login
- 2 Is NYIF Shortlist Out
- 3 Check NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
- 4 How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
- 5 Over 1 million have applied for the N75 billion Youth Investment Fund –
- 6 See list of individuals not eligible for this grant:
Here is the official portal of the Nigerian youth involvement fund
To get started with the website, it will demand for your BVN, names and other information.
Is NYIF Shortlist Out
When ever the NYIF selection Committee release the list of shortlisted candidate we are going to update you all but for now we are all expecting the list that’s in progress to be release any moment.
Check NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
- Log to gmail.com using your android device or PC.
- The email to log to should match with the email you sign up with NYIF.
- Check your spam or main folder for EDC tagged email.
- Click on the email with headline EDC to view the message sent.
Alternatively you can log to nyif.nmfb.com.ng/successful/applicants
Follow the guide as stated.
How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
We have received messages from our comment box before on those who couldn’t access their NYIF profile/account.
So let’s put down the following for those who found themselves in such situation like unable to access their accounts etc:
- Log on to NYIF login portal via @ nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Click the forgotten password option
- Then check the email address you sign up with.
- You should receive a mail with a link in it. Click the link.
- The next option is left for you to chose any password of your choice.
Over 1 million have applied for the N75 billion Youth Investment Fund –
The president recently disclose that about 1 million Nigerians were able to submit their application or complete the registration form before the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund registration ended.
Recall that over 5 billion naira was set aside to kick start the scheme in the early stage to fund innovative ideas and talent among youth in Nigeria.
We have previously reported how the federal Government through its ministry of sport announced and open the application portal of Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) recruitment. We also reported that 75 billon was set aside for the project.
It appears that the fund won’t be a grant but a soft loan with an interest rate of %5 per 12 months. The Government aims to create a multiplier effect whereby additional 5000,000 will be created if other factors remain constant.
The fund for this program comes direct from the NIRSAL MFB window and other stakeholders in the private sector.
See list of individuals not eligible for this grant:
Any application that does not come from a Nigerian won’t be accepted.
Those who have criminal record that relates to finance or that has been convicted by a court of law.
Beneficiaries of other social investment programme.
Those who benefit greatly from AGSMEIS loans to Nigerians