SEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.sec.gov.ng|Security Exchange Commission
- 1 SEC Recruitment
- 2 SEC recruitment portal
- 3 SEC Recruitment Requirements
- 4 How to Apply for SEC Recruitment
- 5 SEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The wait is over the Security Exchange Commission recruitment is about to commence judging by the previous search Recruitment ; it won’t be out of place to suggest that this year edition will come up in soon
We have decided to help you prepare for the forthcoming recruitment programs by sharing with you all the things you must know and possess as far as the SEC recruitment is concerned.
As part of the commission’s desire to attain its aims and vision, it conducts annual recruitment to have enough talented and qualified employees.
Interestingly, this year’s edition of the hiring program has been concluded and interested job seekers are advised to get ready.
SEC recruitment portal
Interested candidates can only begin their application via the SEC official portal below: www.sec.gov.ng
SEC Recruitment Requirements
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in either Accountancy, Law, or Economics disciplines. It must be awarded by a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) that boats of four passes.
- You should be a computer literate
- National Examination Council (NECO) is required.
- You must have three credit passes in either Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or West African School Certificate (WASSCE).
- ND (National Diploma) obtained from a certified institution.
- You must be 35 years old or younger
How to Apply for SEC Recruitment
- Visit the SEC portalhttps://sec.gov.ng/about/careers/
- Navigate your way through to the application page.
- Click on the “apply” link to proceed.
- Choose one position of choice. Multiple selections automatically disqualify you from progressing to the next phase of the exercise.
- The application form is right there on the same page, ensure you provide accurate data when filling it out.
- Upload Your CV and other required documents.
- Submit the form and wait for a response.
SEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
Having gone through all the submitted applications, the recruitment organizers will select candidates who merit a spot in the commission overseen by the Nigerian government.
Their names will be published on the recruitment portal. The organizers will equally send a direct message to your email address telling you the latest developments.
SEC Salary Structure
The Security and Exchange Commission — just like many federal government jobs— has a very impressive salary structure.
You can be rest assured to earn an encouraging monthly income depending on your rank and level.
SEC Recruitment Opening and Closing Date
The opening date and the closing date are yet to be disclosed by the commission at this time.
SEC Recruitment Fee
It’s free to all qualified candidates. No hidden or extra charges are involved in the process.
What Is The Meaning Of SEC
SEC simply stands for The Securities and Exchange Commission. It is a commission established to regulate the Nigerian capital market.
What Are the Functions of The SEC In Nigeria?
According to the commission via its official website, its aim and objective are to provide a fair and transparent capital market that will enhance the development of firms and businesses within the country.
We are here to help you land your dream job; hence, l free to ask us any questions regarding the SEC recruitment and we will provide answers as soon as possible.
We remain a trusted and reliable source of information as regards career, employment, payroll management and lots more.We have been featured in numerous and popular websites including
Crunchbase, Glassdoor, Craft, Medium, Facebook, the Guardian,Twitter and lots more