NIMASA Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng |See how to apply
Are you a graduate looking for a well-paid job which possesses a good working environment? If your answer to the question is yes, then you are in the right page.
The NIMASA recruitment 2021 is about to begin and we are set to discuss how you can apply successfully.
But before going to that aspect of this write-up, let’s share with you some of the important facts you should know about the agency and its mode of operation.
NIMASA Recruitment 2021/2022
NIMASA simply means the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency. It is a body established on the first of August 2007.
The NIMASA headquarter is located in Lagos, and it is controlled by the federal government of Nigeria via its ministry of transport.
NIMASA was established to monitor the activities taking place in the country’s maritime sector including the cargo allocation, shipping of goods and products.
It engages in periodic inspection to ensure that there is normalcy in the sector. It equally involves in an emergency search and rescue mission should there be any case of accident. Read more to learn more about the agency and its duties.
More On NIMASA Recruitment 2021
The agency believes there is a need to employ many capable and competent youths to be able to dispense quality services across the country. Hence, it conducts annual recruitment exercise for interested and qualified members of the public
NIMASA Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
Your chances of being selected by the organizers simply depend on your ability to provide the following criteria:
- BSc, NCE, HND, or OND, any of these qualifications must be acquired from approved tertiary institutions.
- You shouldn’t be younger than 18 years while you shouldn’t exceed 35.
- Your West African School Certificate (WASSCE) must possess nothing short of three credit I English language and other two subjects.
- NECO or GCE can also serve the same functions as your West African School Certificate if they consist of three credits.
- You must possess National Diploma (ND) obtained from a certified Nigerian institution.
- You should be able to with a computer system with high degree of accuracy.
NIMASA Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- Log on to NIMASA registration portal via www.nimasa.gov.ng
- Locate the application form, and provide all requested information.
- Upload all the aforementioned criteria or document. However, ensure they are scanned before use.
- Finally, click on the “submit” to complete your application process.
NIMASA Shortlisted Candidates
It is advisable you keep checking the NIMASA official page after submitting your application form. This is because names of successful applicants, whose application were accepted, will be published on the website.
These sets of applicants are eligible to participate in the next phase of the hiring procedures. Each of them will be engaged in a compulsory screening and document verification.
Apart from its simplicity, another impressive part of the NIMASA recruitment 2021 exercise is that it is completely free.
This means both high-class and low-class Nigerians have equal chances of being hired by the organization as long as all requirements and conditions are met.