Shell Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.shell.com.ng|how to process your application
Almost every Nigerian youth wants to work at Shell Company due to the value, and benefits attached to being a part of the highly-rated organization.
Having seen how much Nigerians long for a Job with Shell, we have decided to discuss Shell’s 2021 recruitment exercise in our ongoing recruitment series.
In this article, we will provide you with complete and updated information on the Shell recruitment . So stick around while we take you on a journey that will change your financial status through the year and beyond.
Shell Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal
Shell recruitment registration is an exercise that takes place strictly online as there is a portal designed for the purpose.
To begin your Shell recruitment procedures, you are expected to visit http://www.shell.com.ng/careers.html to access the application form.
Shell Recruitment 2022 Requirements
As an applicant, it is mandatory you possess some of the following qualifications and criteria:
- Up-to-date CV which isn’t more than two pages.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained from approved tertiary institution.
- Should be within the ages of 18 and 35.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or West African School Certificate (WASC), National Examination Council (NECO) or General Certificate Education (GCE) is equally required.
- National Diploma (ND) gotten from an approved institution is also needed.
- You must be a computer literate.
- An updated and attractive LinkedIn profile is an added advantage.
Shell Recruitment 2022 Post You Can Apply For
Here are some of the positions you should endeavor to apply for as they are currently vacant.
- Process Engineer (Lagos state)
- Security Intelligence Analyst (Rivers State)
- Project Risk Management Engineer (Lagos State)
- Global Performance Engineer (Lagos State)
- Civil and Structural Engineer (Rivers State)
Shell Recruitment 2022 Application Procedures
Below is a very quick step-by-step guide on how to successfully participate in the next Shell recruitment exercise.
- Visit the Shell recruitment 2022 portal (above). It is advisable you surf the internet using the latest version of Chrome, Internet explorer or Edge browser for better result.
- fill out the application form
- Scan all required credentials
- Upload the credentials, and submit the application form.
Shell Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
All interested jobseekers whose applications were accepted will see their names in a list which will be published on the same page.
Should you find your name in the list, you should start preparing for a cognitive test which is the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Shell Recruitment 2022 Cognitive Test
All shortlisted applicants are required to undertake a very short and brief cognitive text to test their intellectuals. This will take place via the internet and it consists of some calculations.
Hence, you are advised to get your calculator ready on your test date. Just like UTME Exam, you are expected to finish and submit the exam within a stipulated period of time.
Your result will be sent across to you via your email address. Subsequent information or instructions will equally be passed across to you.
Check: Total Recruitment
Shell Recruitment Email
Feel free to contact Shell representatives through their email address if there is any other information you wish to get as regards to the recruitment exercise.
Send your message to [email protected], and you will surely get a response from them as at when due. It is however important you know that you are not permitted to send CV to the email address.
Alternatively, you can easily paste your questions in the comments section below if you desire an urgent answer to any question related to the Shell recruitment 2021. Our team will swiftly attend to your question as soon as possible.