Total Nigeria Recruitment – email – How to Apply for Total Graduate Job Vacancies/ careers
From ExxonMobil, we moved to Shell; we are now set to discuss Total Nigeria Recruitment as we continue in our desire to help you get a paid job in one of the leading oil and gas companies in the country.
In this write-up, we shall be providing answers to all questions regarding Total Nigeria recruitment 2022 . So let’s hit the ground running!
When Will TOTAL Recruitment 2023/2024 Begin
Total Nigeria Plc is one of 130 Total subsidiaries scattered across countries of the world. The multinational energy company is known for its prowess when it comes to the production of oil and gas in Nigeria and beyond.
Considering Total’s impressive salary structure, innovation, healthy work environment and other benefits, it’s no surprise that many Nigerians can’t stop asking us when the Total recruitment 2021 is going to commence.
As at the time of this article, the organization is yet to decide a specific opening date for the recruitment exercise but that is expected to change any time soon judging by previous recruitment exercises.
Total Recruitment Available Positions
There are three sections of the organization you can apply for. They are:
This gives you the chance to learn how things are being done in the company before you are eventually placed on salary.
- Direct Total Job (As worker)
- IT (Industrial Training)
Total Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
You must have some of the following criteria, and also meet some conditions discussed below:
- BSc, NCE, HND, or OND are some of the academic qualification you must obtained from any approved university.
- You must be older than 18 years but not more 35 years of age.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) with at least three credits pass is required. NECO or GCE can also serve the same functions as long as they possess the required grades
- National Diploma (ND) gotten from a certified Nigerian institution.
- You must know the inside out of a computer system.
Total Nigeria Recruitment : How To Apply
- Visit the registration portal @ http://www.careers.total.com
- Change the default language to English by clicking on “English” at the top end of your screen.
- Create an account by providing all the information they requested from you.
- After the account creation, you can now click on the‘Apply to Total’ link located in the navigation bar.
- Navigate through to the ‘Our offers’ and click on the link. Then, ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click ‘Advanced Search’, and select Nigeria from the drop-down option.
- Having done that, click on the ‘search’ link and the list of available positions in Nigeria will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the one of your choice to read what it entails.
- Click ‘Apply to job’button to complete the online application form.
- Attach your Resume (CV) — which consists of your full name and up-to-date information about you — to the application form.
- Lastly, click on the submit button and ensure that the submission process is successful before ending the session.
Note that application form should be submitted once because two or more submitted forms automatically lead to disqualification.
Total Nigeria Recruitment Email
Is there any question you would love to ask the Total Nigeria plc customer care representative? You are permitted to contact them through their email address or mobile number displayed below:
Registration is absolutely free. Don’t be too desperate or excited to give any amount of money to anyone who claims to be an official capable of retaining a spot for you.
We remain a trusted and reliable source of information as regards career, employment, payroll management and lots more.We have been featured in numerous and popular websites including
Crunchbase, Glassdoor, Craft, Medium, Facebook, the Guardian,Twitter and lots more