WAEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | recruitment.waec.com.ng|starting and closing date |more update
Is WAEC recruiting? How can I apply for the West African Examination Council recruitment for 2021/2022?
Please note that WAEC recruiting is free of charge, don’t pay money to scammers posing as agent of WAEC. Remember to always check if WAEC is recruiting through the portal @ https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/
should in case you are dreaming of becoming a staff of WAEC this article will give you all information about the recruitment process of the ongoing West African Examination Council recruitment at www.waeconline.org.ng.
WAEC recruitment 2021/2022
WAEC conducts exam for senior secondary schools in Nigeria and other West African countries under ECOWAS. The certificate they issued to secondary school leavers is recognised globally.
Staffs working for WAEC are better paid, although the amount of salary they are paid is determined by the qualification applicant possess at the point of recruitment.
WAEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Requirements
- All vacancies advertised are reserved for holders of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from well known Institution.
- It’s good for an applicant to be Computer literate because this will be an added advantage.
- Applicant should be able to write good reports and must be a good team player.
- The minimum required certificate to possess in addition to higher education degree are: any of SSCE/WASSCE, this should include English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings,
- Applicants should be or be below 35 years at the time of applying.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment
Applying for any position on WAEC can now be done online via the recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/
Here is the procedure :
- Login to WAEC vacancies or recruitment page, view the available positions by click on “View Details” this will display not only the available position but also the requirement.
- To start the application process click on “Apply for this position” you will be redirected to the login page where you have to either create an account or login to already existing accounts you have.
- As a new user just click here to register https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/Register
- Complete the registration with your email address, other details supplied should be correct. Check your email for a verification code sent there.
- After verification of your email, you can now login with your email address and other credentials like password.
- Application Requirement Summary
- The size of Your photograph when scanned and ready for upload should be 7kb to 30kb / 275 x 314 pixels.
- Your credentials should be scanned also, remember to have them minimise to 50kb to 120kb and 1200x1500pixels max
Important Points to Note on WAEC Recruitment
- Make sure you have all necessary Credentials listed on WAEC requirements.
- When applying for WAEC recruitment Scan and upload the documents.
- It takes only few weeks for WAEC to publish the list of candidates who they have shortlisted.
- The West African Examination Council recruitment is free, don’t pay anyone for placement.
- If you encounter any problems or issues forward it to WAEC via this email
NEWSWAEC speaks on recruitment
The management of WAEC has ask the general public to disregard fake recruitment news flying on social media.
The only recruitment website they have is https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/
job hunt and application should be done through this portal and not on any other website or social media.
The management further stressed that WAEC remains an organisation with great reputation and will not operate outside sets rules governing it.