JAMB Recruitment See Starting Date and Application Form Requirements|how to APPLY |starting and closing date
Are you nurturing the thought of becoming a member or staff of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB)? If yes, then we’ve got great news for you.
We can confidently tell you that this year’s JAMB recruitment form could be accessible online.
However, there are some things you should know about JAMB recruitment before you submit your application.
We are set to discuss every detail about the recruitment program and your chances of being employed into the academic body.
What Is JAMB?
JAMB is a body charged with the responsibility of organizing, monitoring and overseeing UTME exam in Nigeria.
UTME is one of the most common and most important examinations in Nigeria as it serves as the gateway to tertiary institutions.
Unless you pass the annual examination, you can’t be offered an admission to many universities in the country.
This is why all undergraduates in the country are expected to sit for (and pass) this exam if they wish to proceed to the next level in their academics.
Just as it is with every organization in the country, JAMB is made up of some offices occupied by qualified personnel.
Therefore, there is a need for annual recruitment in order to hire new competent set of people to occupy vacant positions and ensure effective service delivery.
Additionally, the main purpose of this recruitment exercise is to put an end to the lack of job opportunities in the country.
JAMB Recruitment Requirements
You, as an applicant seeking for a position in this educational set-up, should possess some qualifications which include:
- A BSc, HND, NCE, and OND in authorized tertiary institutions.
- Your West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) must contain at least three Credits in English.
- National Examination Council (NECO) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) which was obtained at one sitting.
- You must obtain your National Diploma (ND) certificate in a well-known and recognized tertiary institution.
How to Apply For Jamb Recruitment
- You should visit JAMB’s official recruitment portal (http://www.jamb.gov.ng/) to begin your registration.
- Navigate to the application form page
- Fill out the form with accurate data
- Upload all the required credentials and documents.
- Choose the position you are seeking. Note that choosing two or more posts automatically leads to disqualification.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button and that’s all.
JAMB Recruitment Aptitude Test
You must have heard of Jamb aptitude test — right? It is an exam in form of interview organized to test the academic performance of everyone seeking for a position in the Nigeria Police Service.
Hence, you shouldn’t be too concerned about the JAMB Recruitment Aptitude Test as you won’t sit for it.
JAMB Shortlisted Candidates
You are advised to keep refreshing the organization’s portal after submitting your application. This will ensure you don’t miss out on the names of successful applicants who will be published on the page.
Seeing your name in the list simply means you are qualified to progress to the next phase of the recruitment process which will be sent directly to you via your email address.
There are many scams out there seeking to take advantage of applicant’s ignorance and desperation for their selfish interests.
These set of people always claim to be Jamb officials capable of helping you get a spot in the organization if you meet their financial demands.
You’ve got to ignore anyone demanding for JAMB recruitment registration fee because the whole exercise is completely free.