AGSMEIS CBN Loan Covid-19|Nirsal|Apply for CBN AGSMEIS Loan Registration portal
AGSMEIS stands for Agric-Business Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme, its being piloted by the Central Bank Of Nigeria to help mitigate the impact of Covid-19 on small businesses located in Nigeria.
AGSMEIS is simply an intervention loan that comes with almost a free Interest loan that targets households and businesses that has been badly hit by COVID-19 Pandemic..
Eligibility for AGSMEIS Loan Application 2023/2024
- Beneficiaries of AGSMEIS Loan are meant to be Nigerian.
- You should own an already existing SME business before attempting to apply for AGSMEIS Loan.
- Businesses eligible for this loan should fall in the Agricultural sector, Information and Communication (ICT), Manufacturing sector etc.
- Applicant that have completed their training from Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) and they are expected to show or prove that they are member.
- Existing business should be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission or should have a certificate of incorporation.
- Another requirement is for applicant to have a BVN number for easy verification by CBN.
How the CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application works
- Get Trained – identify the nearest CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC), get registered with them, attend their training so as to gain more insight on how to run a successful business.
- Apply For Loan – apart from learning how to run a business The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) is there to give you full training on the steps to take so as to get access to the loan.
- Receive Funds – those who meet all requirements will receive a loan which will be paid into their bank account directly.
- Get Business Support Services – Getting registered with the The Entrepreneurship Development Institute is a key to getting the loan. Apart from this, Entrepreneurship Development Institute also run other services like teaching you the step to implementing your business plan.
- Make Sales – you get your business running, identify your target market, make sales.
- Repay Loan – the loan is not free, IT comes with a 9% interest rate.
Documentation Requirements for AGSMEIS Loan
- You should get the application form,fill all necessary information..
- Your business should be registered or incorporated.
- You need a bank verification number senior civil servant, Village Head,Clergy, Traditional Ruler and District Head,
- Provide Certificate of Training from any Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) recognised by CBN.
You should get a reference letter from
How do I access the AGSMEIS Loan?
The first step to take is to get registered and trained by CBN-Certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI). All the process to get your loan will be made open to your by EDI.
Why it matters with AGSMEIS Loan
The Covid-19 pandemic is really hitting hard on the Nigerian economy, the impact is so felt on every facet of the economy. The oil sector is the most badly hit, this has plunge Government revenues to an all time low.
The present administration now focuses on diversification of the economy which will create more jobs for those displaced from their jobs and also for those who have been unemployed. If all this is achieved the economy will be on a sustainable path to recovery, there will be increase in income and more revenue for the Government.
We remain a trusted and reliable source of information as regards career, employment, payroll management and lots more.We have been featured in numerous and popular websites including
Crunchbase, Glassdoor, Craft, Medium, Facebook, the Guardian,Twitter and lots more
75 thoughts on “AGSMEIS CBN Loan 2023/2024 Covid-19|Nirsal|Apply”
Am asking about interview for August applicant uptill now no issue why
I interview seen last year what happened
I have been done my interview on October 2020 but I am not see agsmeis loan disbursement
From iya Alhaji Nuhu I Give me Loan money My account number 3148586788 first Bank. Iya Alhaji nuhu
I did my Training and interview and i have all my document with me i, open macro finance bank account whit them, is getting two years now, i didn’t received eny kobo from them why pls i need to know.
I was interviewed September 2020 but I am yet to receive the loan and thousands of others across the nation what is the problem please?
Pls I have interest n how can I apply
I need 5000.000.00
I have trained and submitted my business plan since october,2020 and yet I have not been invited for interview.What else can I do ? Pls help!
I have trained and submitted my business plan since February 2021 and yet I have not been invited for interview.What else can I do ? Pls help!
Nigerian money not easy to benefit from.
I didn’t see anything about
Cards by Kathy
I applied since August last year but I haven’t been call for interview
Cabinl business of My handcraft construction Company limited covid 19 loan please help thanks
I am abubakar sadiq Mohammed handcraft construction Company limited covid 19 loan please help thanks
Sir,I hope this AGSmeis loan is real becouse I was told that I will soon get approval first week of this month and I try to receive it. .please what’s wrong so that I would known my faith.thanks for being kindly me
How do I apply for covid19 loan
I am butcher for abbatoir. I sell the met. i need to covid 19 long. Becouse of my bussines.
800000. Cabinl business of my handcrafted construction company limited covid 19 loan please help thanks
I need Lon 250000 my phone 08063381847
Please I need to know whether my application has been approved or not. I did the training at zaria from 16-11-2020 to 20-11-2020 with cert. no RAI/0287/2020.
Please avail me the infor.
I need 500,000.00
After the covid19 pandemic my business shakes somehow, so I need help of 500,000.00 to support my business
I would applied since 2020 no seen any information
Please I need your help since October 2020 I summited my business planing I’m waiting to interview
I need 500000
God help we
After the covid 19 pandemic my business shakes I need to help me with 500,000,00 to support my business
I completed my application and submitted my business plan in April 2020, I am yet to be invited for an interview nor receive any correspondence. Pls, do the needful. Thanks
Local government Hong
I need it
I need to loan
am Alamunadi degi. i also need the convi19 loan for to forward my school.i need the sum of #300.000.000 to start.phone no;08158323344 .you can call me
i need 500,000 to upgrade my bussines
Can i use FIRM (CAC) Certificate to apply for the loan?
Am interested sir
I need help me I has been interview 9/9/2020
i was trained nde imo state, applied through same office and got intervied by nirsal imo state may last year 2020. up till today nothing has been heard. may i kindly ask why
Since February till now, I have not getting any information from you people why.
Har yanzu ban Sami komaiba
Har yanzu ban Sami komaiba ina son 500000
I am worried of this development, I was trained at NDC portharcourt center in October last year.I was told that my application has been submitted but each time I logged into your portal,they replied non existing of my format even my bvn is not known. Again since then no called for interview, nothing. Please help.
Why nirsal mfb delaying for every program, we are not happy about
Iam Salisu Hussaini,kano.l have been done my intevied since last year,but ldint see any thing yet now.
Please I need 50000
account 3117079291 Hassan Bappah first bank
I’m trying to apply the portal but it’s not process, please help us Nigerian people’s are in trouble sir,
I need 1000 one thousand naira only for emergency now now
I haven’t seen the application link self…please can i have it
Good afternoon sir how is activated .I apply loans form January I, can not sent to me my Apoves please help me thank you!!
I suggest TRANSPORTATION business is key to human existence and sustainable livelihood, please include on the priority for agsmeis loan. thank you