cdfipb.careers/ Immigration Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 Nigerian immigration service successful candidate list is out.
This is a guide for checking your name on cdfipb.careers and www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng list of shortlisted candidate.
Did you apply for the Nigerian immigration recruitment 2022/2023? Here are steps to check if you have been shortlisted by the Nigerian immigration service recruitment team.
Note: NIS Recruitment is free, be aware of fraudster that pose as NIS official demanding money for placements into the service. NIS Recruitment is free.
Things to come along while coming for Nigerian immigration recruitment screening centers:
- Get your screening Invitation Letter, print it out and come along with it;
- Another slip you have to bring is the Print out of Application Confirmation slip that shows your ID number;
- Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form, this should be completely filled;
- Get your Medical Certificate of Fitness
- All your Originals Credentials also is needed at NIS screening centers;
- The rest are A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest with White Stockings…
How to Check if Shortlisted for NAF Pre-screening 2022/2023
- 1 How to Check if Shortlisted for NAF Pre-screening 2022/2023
- 2 NIS JAMB CBT Test Result Checker 2022/2023
- 3 Portal For Recruitment Into Nigeria Immigration Service 2022/2023
- 4 See What next after checking your name on immigration shortlisted
- 5 Document Requirements for Shortlisted Candidates of the Nigerian immigration service
Type in your application ID before clicking on submit.
Your personal details like your Application ID or Email Address are key to checking your name on list of shortlisted candidate of the Nigerian immigration services recruitment.
Note: check your email, the one you signed up with for further information that has to do with screening and invitation.
NIS JAMB CBT Test Result Checker 2022/2023
Have you checked your JAMB score or performance rating with the joint admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB as regards the Nigerian immigration service recruitment? Here is how it goes:
- You need to log to JAMB checker page @ https://www.jamb.org.ng/examslipprinting2/CheckUTMEResults
- Either your email address or Reg Number should be type on the space provided for it.
- Click on the ‘Check my result’ tab
Print your Immigration JAMB CBT Results
Portal For Recruitment Into Nigeria Immigration Service 2022/2023
This message goes to all shortlisted candidates of the Nigerian immigration service and to those who want to apply for fresh online recruitment that the Nigerian immigration service recruitment website is https://www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
Any other website apart from this should be seen as fake. It has come to the notice of the Nigerian immigration service recruitment team that fraudster are now operating fake NIS Recruitment portal, please start alert.
See What next after checking your name on immigration shortlisted
For those that found their names on the list of Nigeria Immigration Recruitment shortlisted candidates, we say a big congratulations.
The next step is to get prepared for the next stage of the recruitment process. We are going to keep posting relevant information that will be of interest and helpful to you as regards the Nigerian immigration service recruitment.
Please don’t hesitate to come back here for more update and moreover your email should be access at least 3 times a week for update from the Nigerian immigration service recruitment board.
Document Requirements for Shortlisted Candidates of the Nigerian immigration service
- Your NIN is important, get it printed out.
- Covid-19 is real come with your face mask.
- All credentials you applied with should be brought along.
- Local government certificate that will identify you with your state of origin
- To verify your age, you need to come with your birth certificate.
- You need to come with recent photographs of yours. Make it 4.
- Your guarantor’s form
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment: Applicants to undergo Computer-Based Test
The NIS Recruitment board now adopts computer base test to ascertain and handpick the best brain for the job.
The Public Relations Officer made this information known to newsmen, the reason for adopting this mode is to prevent what happened in 2014 recruitment; JAMB facilities will be use nation wide rather than using stadiums and public open spaces for the exam.
The main purpose of adopting CBT is to test if applicant are computer literate and also to ensure credibility and transparency in the process.