Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates | exam date and aptitude test
Nigerian customs service has shortlisted about 3,500 names of successful candidates or shortlisted candidates.
This was made available on national dailies or news paper and also on the portal of the Nigerian custom service. In this post we have provided the names for you here.
Did you apply for the Nigeria Customs service recruitment and you are eager to check if your name is on the list of shortlisted candidate? You have come to the right place where we make information accessible to all.
Is Nigerian Customs shortlisted candidates Out?
How do I check my customs shortlisted candidate?
How can I check my Nigeria Customs shortlisted candidates?
In this article, you will find the latest news concerning the Nigerian customs service list of shortlisted/successful candidates. There is also steps to che k the list via the link we are going to provide below.
Immediately the Nigeria customs recruitment online registration comes to an end, the next phase of the recruitment is to shortlist names of those considered most qualified for the next phase of the recruitment.
Ever since the portal was close, we have gotten a lot of messages from readers who want to know when the list of shortlisted candidate of the Nigerian customs service will be out.
As you may now know, the NCS 2022 recruitment exercise is now over. We want to let you know that very soon, the next phase of the recruitment will begin.
This means that If you filled the Nigerian customs service online recruitment form, you should not just relax. You are expected to do a follow up of when the list of shortlisted/successful candidates will be released online. Also you will need to know how to prepare for the exam.
Is Nigerian Customs Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out?
The link to the list have been made available but Before you proceed in checking the list, you need to understand that only 3500 applicant have been shortlisted and will be considered as those worthy to sit for the Nigerian Customs service recruitment exams and aptitude test.
All information concerning the Nigerian customs service requirements and the online application guidelines was published here. Customs Service Recruitment
Do you know that customs recruitment team has concluded plans to make over 3500 list of shortlisted candidate get published online? Already names have been compiled by the recruitment team and soon successful and shortlisted candidates will be invited for aptitude test and exams.
How to Check Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates PDF
Currently, the Nigeria customs has published over 3500 shortlisted candidate for recruitment screening/aptitude test.
Be rest assured that if you meet all the recruitment requirements, minimum requirements both education and General you will be shortlisted instantly.
The Candidates are required to report in batches to the venues assigned to their respective states of origin on dates indicated below:
- Superintendent Cadre (CONSOL 08) – 1st March,
- Customs Inspector Cadre (CONSOL 06) –
- Customs Assistant Cadre (CONSOL 04) – 8th March,
- Customs Assistant Cadre (CONSOL 03) – 10th March,
ZONES AND VENUES
- Venue: Customs Training College Goron Dutse Kano.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto & Zamfara)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Jigawa, Kano, Kebbi)
- Venue: Tafawa Balewa Stadium, Bauchi.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Borno, Taraba, Yobe)
- Venue: Customs Command & Staff College Gwagwalada.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Kwara, Niger, Plateau, FCT)
Venue: Customs Training College Goron Ikeja, Lagos.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Ondo, Ogun, Osun)
- South East / South South:
- Venue: Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri.
- 9am – 12:30pm Batch A (Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross RIver)
- 2pm-5pm Batch B (Anambra, Imo, Delta, Edo, Rivers)
Nigeria Customs Service exams REQUIREMENTS
- Original and photocopies of credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (female)
- One pair of white canvas shoes
- 2 passport photographs
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID Card, Voters Card, Driver’s License, International Passport)
Do you want us to keep you updated on the Nigerian customs service recruitment shortlisted or successful list of candidates? Or you still want more information about the aptitude test and exam? Then we might need you to drop your email address so that we might get a means to forward you emails, please comment using the comment section.