DPR Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.dpr.gov.ng|Department of Petroleum Resource
Are you interested in working in the oil sector of the economy? Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) is one of the best places to work.
DPR will be recruiting eligible Nigerians to fill vacant position within the agency. Learn how to apply for the Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) recruitment, application starting and closing date and lots more..
Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) is a regulatory body that police all oil and gas companies. DPR has a major objective to see to it that there is total compliance to all the laws, regulations that guides the operations of oil and Gas sector in Nigeria.
They ensure compliance by moving to drilling sites and closely monitoring activities on sites, they also visit crude oil export terminals where to closely monitor cargoes vessels bound for export. Other areas where DPR performs oversight functions are flow stations, storage deport, pump stations etc.
The Department of Petroleum Resource also proves themselves to be useful in anyplace where exportation and importation of oil and gas takes place within the country and they always ensure strict compliance.
Vision: maintaining law and order in the downstream and upstream sector of oil and Gas
Functions of Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR)
- 1 Functions of Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR)
- 2 DPR Recruitment Requirements
- 3 DPR Recruitment Requirement
- 4 How to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2022
- 5 DPR Recruitment Applicationa Closing Date ?
- 6 What next after I have applied for DPR Recruitment Form?
- 7 DPR Officials salary :
- DPR supervise operation and conduct of oil firms and ensure that only licenced and leased ones operates.
- DPR makes sure that all rent or royalty due to the Government are paid timely.
- They also monitor firms operating in the industry making sure their goal are inline with that of Nigeria state.
- They make sure that health and safety as regards to the environment they operate in relation to its host communities are in line with World best practices.
- Takes record on operations of the industry, these has to do with reserve, production, export and license.
- They also advise government on policies matters that has direct impact on Petroleum related activities.
components of the Operation System of DPR?
Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) has several component through which it achieve it objectives and they are :
- The upstream department
- The downstream department .
- The revenue department
- The safety and environment department.
- The laboratory department.
- The Engineering department.
DPR Recruitment Requirements
Important Points to Note on DPR Recruitment
See available Jobs opportunities with DPR Recruitment:
DPR jobs comes with a mix, so it’s left for you to pick the ones that best suit you and also based on your qualifications.
There is recruitment for graduate trainee, this are jobs that are best for graduates with no experience as relates to the Petroleum sector.
There is also jobs for the experienced professional; this comes with a higher pay and also requires some years of experience as specified in the job description.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Engineering
- Human Resources
DPR Recruitment Requirement
There are many requirements to meet when applying for DPR Recruitment. Lets take a look at them:
Recruitment Requirements for Graduate Trainee?
- Certificate accepted are B.Sc/B. Tech/BA/HND/OND
- DPR accepts either second class upper or upper credits grades.
- There is need to possess NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years of age.
See requirements for Experienced Professionals?
- For experienced professionals, you should have 5 years working experience in the industry.
- NYSC discharge certificate is also needed.
- Need to be a computer literate with better understanding of Microsoft word.
Documents Needed For DPR Recruitment Exercise ?
When applying, see Documents Needed For DPR Recruitment; here are documents to upload :
- A recent passport photograph of yours.
- A copy of your academic certificate.
- A copy of your NYSC discharge certificate.
- And other supporting documents as demanded by DPR.
- All these documents should be scanned and uploaded online via the Web address of DPR.
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2022
GO through the recruitment guide and get all necessary documents.
Open the Web address and click on Apply
When you access the DPR application form, all data you are to enter should be correct.
Here is DPR Recruitment portal
Create a profile so as to track if you have been picked by DPR. First enter an email address of yours and check for a confirmation link on your mail. Click on this link to set up your profile.
Now select the job your want to apply for. This should be either Graduate Trainee or experienced.
Move over to the next stage where you are to enter your personal information. Also upload your recent passport photograph not more than 62Kb.
Proceeding to DPR Recruitment form Third Stage:
In this stage, all education requirements and information should be entered.
As for your document, you should prepare them in PDF formate for easy uploading. Remember that the main document are your school certificates, NYSC certificate and other documents as stated.
Move to other sections of the form and enter all information asked. Try and cross check all information before final submission.
DPR Recruitment Applicationa Closing Date ?
The recruitment Web address of DPR is recruitment.dpr.gov.ng. Recruitment closing date takes effect from 6 weeks after the recruitment was first announced.
We are advising all applicants seeking for employment with the Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) to always check the portal for more update or still bookmark this page for frequent update.
What next after I have applied for DPR Recruitment Form?
The recruitment portal will be closed for application after the deadline. DPR will use it software to sort out those requirements that truly meets what they wanted.
List of shortlisted candidate will be released online for checking. Only those who are shortlisted will make it to the screening venues nationwide.
DPR Officials salary :
Nigerians are always on the lookout for new opportunities in Government ministries and agencies but non is more reliable than Government Jobs in the oil and Gas industry because it comes with jumbo pay and hefty allowance.
In some quarters it is often said that a top staff in the DPR earns as much salary with the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Earning as high as the president could be exaggerated but we know that an experienced staff of the Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) is well and batter paid, same goes with a Graduate Trainee.
Let’s take a look at entry-level position which earns as high as 135,000 on monthly basis excluding certain allowance, we also got a data where it states that some entry level positions depending on the department earns 190,000 monthly . And if this figures are sum up for a given year it could reach over a million naira.
Interesting fact: there are other juicy benefits attached with working for DPR. It is often said that this amount takes into consideration on your housing expenses, car and lots more. From a reliable source that date back to 2017 we are meant to understand that this could get as high as 2.5 million naira a year.
Industrial Trainee position : Industrial Trainee employees are not left out as they have a take home pay of 450,000 naira. Working in this prestigious organisation comes with lot of experience that will surely give one an edge to work with other top companies or player in same field.