fedfire.gov.ng/rportal FFS www.cdfipb.careers recruitment portal fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
Are you unemployed and seeking for a job, particularly in a federal agency? Check out the federal fire service vacancies and see if it will interest you to apply for the online recruitment on www.cdfipb.careers for graduate vacancies and fedfire.gov.ng/rportal for Non-graduates vacancies.
this article, The Federal fire service recruitment, all relevant information that deals on the 2022 recruitment will be discuss. The right way to send your application so as to get it to the relevant bodies are also to be discuss. Always remember that recruitment is free of charge.
Requirements for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2023/2024
- 1 Requirements for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2023/2024
- 2 How to apply for federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- 3 Federal Fire Service training duration
- 4 Is Federal Fire Service a paramilitary?
- 5 Federal Fire Service Recruitment Closing Date
- 6 Important Points to Note on Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service jobs and vacancies are offered to Nigerians by birth;
- FFS Applicants should be of age likely 18 to 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicant should have a height of 65m for male and 1.60m for female and above.
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 87 for men;
- According to the document obtained by the talentbase.ng, applicants should have the necessary certificates while applying for Federal fire service job,applicants will be place on the level based on the academic qualifications.
- Federal Fire Service applicant will have to present certificates of fitness from a recognised government hospital.
- There is every need to possess the National identity number or any Government issued ID card when applying.
- One should have a good behaviour and also be free from debt.
- The above requirements are the most basic of all, there are peculiar requirements that has to do with the job description, position applicant are applying for.
How to apply for federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service official portal for recruitment purposes is www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth. Please take NOTE that those with lower qualification like O level will have to apply with this portal
- Those who are applying for Higher positions have to apply through www.cdfipb.careers
- When the recruitment is on, the portal will be opened for interested applicants to sign up an account so as to send in application completed forms
Federal Fire Service training duration
The training duration of the federal fire service is not up to a year but is within the 6 months period where the values mission and objectives of the agency are Inculcated into successful applicants.
Is Federal Fire Service a paramilitary?
FFS is a paramilitary organisation and is directly under the ministry of interior where orders and discipline flow from.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Closing Date
The federal fire service recruitment closing date and other related update are written here.
Please be inform that the closing date is usually specify when ever the recruitment is announced. Right now there is no recruitment going on and recruitment dates will be made known when the portal is activated for taking up new recruit.
To stay updated and never to miss out from our 24/7 daily update its best you sign up on our daily mailing list. Don’t forget to share our update with your friends on Facebook and other social platforms.
Important Points to Note on Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Here are some checklist you should ensure that are in place as you apply for the federal fire service recruitment.
- We discussed some documents one needs to possess for the ongoing FFS recruitment. Ensure you get those documents down and ready.
- These document are to be scanned and uploaded on the portal while applying.
- The document are to be present on the screening venue.
- List of shortlisted candidate for the federal fire service recruitment will be publish soon.
We remain a trusted and reliable source of information as regards career, employment, payroll management and lots more.We have been featured in numerous and popular websites including
Crunchbase, Glassdoor, Craft, Medium, Facebook, the Guardian,Twitter and lots more