NDDC Skill Acquisition Programme
Have you heard of the nddc skill acquisition program ? If no, this post will is set to unveil all you should know about it and how to benefit from it.
Do you possess a burning desire to learn new entrepreneurship skills that will serve as a source of income for you throughout this year?
Do you wish to take your small business to a new level of greatness by adding one or two skills to what you already possess?
If your answer is yes, then you should get ready to enroll for the forthcoming NDDC skill acquisition program which is one of the best skill acquisition programs in Nigeria.
With its impressive records of assisting young Nigerians develop new aptitudes, the scheme promises to help you acquire fresh skills that will boost your financial capacity. Having said, let’s set the ball rolling!
What Is NDDC Skill Acquisition Programme?
It is a yearly scheme initiated by the Federal Government in 2000 under the leadership of the then president Olusegun Obasanjo.
It is created as part of the president’s mission to improve the lives of people in the Niger-delta region of the country as it will help them develop new entrepreneurship skills that will boost the future of their small and medium enterprise (SMEs).
Six Aspects Of The NDDC Skill Acquisition Program You Should Know
The NDDC skill acquisition program is grouped into six major categories. They include:
- Agriculture sector
- ICT sector
- Commerce and trade sector
- Processing and manufacturing sector
- Professional Services sector.
- Entertainment and Hospitality sectors
Meanwhile, the above categories are further separated into subcategories which include Welding and fabrication; furniture making and woodwork; catering and confectionary; maritime technology; food processing; home management (tie & dye).
Others include Modern printing technology; tailoring; fashion design; computer technology, solar power maintenance, and programming are also available to applicants.
NDDC Skill Acquisition Program Application Requirements
You need to possess the following criteria before your application is being approved by the organizers.
- You must be between 18 to 35 age groups.
- You must possess at least a secondary school cert also known as a 0-level certificate. Either OND or HND is equally accepted.
- Scanned documents including passport, Identification Letter presented by Local government chairman, birth certificate among others.
- You must come from one of the Niger-delta (oil-producing) states which include Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, and Edo
A Comprehensive Guide on How to Apply for NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme
The application form for the NDDC Skill Acquisition Training
The program can only be obtained via http://nddc.gov.ng/skillCID.html —an official website created just for registration purposes.
Having said that below is the comprehensive guide on how to apply for the NDDC skill acquisition program edition.
- Ensure that all the aforementioned criteria and conditions are provided and met.
- Visit the registration portal @ http://nddc.gov.ng/skillCID.html
- You will see a drop-down list containing all available programs. Choose any one of your choices to proceed.
- The next registration process requires you to fill out the application form by providing accurate answers in the required boxes.
- Having done that, a reference code will show on your screen. Print it out as it will be needed in subsequent phases of the exercise.
Things To Note Before and During Applying
- There are a huge number of Nigerians applying for this program. Hence, you should avoid procrastination. Apply as soon as possible to boost your chances of being shortlisted.
- Avoid multiple registrations as it automatically ruins your hope of being selected.
- Successful applicants will receive a mail from the organizers, telling you what next to do.
We remain a trusted and reliable source of information as regards career, employment, payroll management and lots more.We have been featured in numerous and popular websites including
Crunchbase, Glassdoor, Craft, Medium, Facebook, the Guardian,Twitter and lots more
1 thought on “NDDC Skill Acquisition Program 2023/2024|youth empowermentwww.nddc.gov.ng”
I can’t receiving a masseage