Are you dreaming of becoming an airman or airwoman, helping the Nigerian Air Force with critical task to combat national security threat occurring in the North East?
For DSSC recruitment please click here>>>Nigerian airforce DSSC recruitment
the rear opportunity has now presented it self as the Nigerian Air Force recruitment is now open for prospective new intake to pick the form and apply.
Nigeria Air Force recruitment 2023/2024
The Nigerian Air force is the branch of our military with major function that deals with aerial reconnaissance and warfare.
The Nigerian Air Force is clearly different from the Nigerian army and Navy and remain a critical component of the nation’s military because without the support of an Air Force, ground troops will lack support and safety.
They have a main task to help secure our Airspace, maintain our sovereignty.
The Nigerian Air Force consist of a small number of fighter planes, helicopters, transport planes and more others.
Are you interested in the following :
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women
- Nigerian Airforce non-Tradesmen/Women
- Nigerian Airforce Dssc
Before you start submitting your application via the online application link, there is every need for you to check the minimum entry requirements as this will help you better understand what category of applicant they need and hence help increase your chances employment.
This is Nigerian Air force Requirements:
- To be successful for the employment with NAF, you must be a Nigerian by birth.
- You must meet an acceptable hight limit which is 1.66m for male applicants and 1.63m for female applicant.
- You should maintain a clean medical record.
- Because of the sensitivity nature of the job, x convict won’t be opportune to apply.
Non Tradesmen and woman :
- Any applicant here has an entry limit to scale through. The age limit is 18 to 22 years of age.
- There is an educational requirement which stipulate that applicant must have 5 credit at least.
- Any applicant for Tradesmen/Women have an entry limit to scale through. The age limit is 18 to 25 years of age while assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers have maximum age limits of 28.
- Another recruitment requirements here is that applicant should possess NCE/ND which is the least educational requirements
- If you want to become a driver, you should possess a minimum of 2 passes in any of this: SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- sportsmen/women applicant will have to prove that they are experience in this field by providing all medals and certificates.
Here is How you can Apply For Nigerian Air force Recruitment
Having gone through all requirements here and on the website of NAF. Here are links to apply :
- GO through all necessary details on the portal when it opens.
- Multiple applications is not needed. Just apply once
Immediately you are done applying it is important to keep an eye on the links that contains the following under listed forms and get the forms printed:
- a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- b. Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- d. Acknowledgment Form.
See NAF list of Successful / Shortlisted Candidates for and how to check them:
There are series of interviews that serves as a screening process each applicant will experience and only few will scale through this process.
To check if you are successful and subsequently recruited here is a link to follow:
When coming for the interview or training ground, please get the following items ready with you :
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials,
- Two white vests,
- Two blue PT shorts,
- a pair of canvas shoes,
- and four passport photographs
- Face Masks & Hand Sanitizer
while Applying online on NAF portal note this :Recruitment
- All information you are submitting must be true and accurate, false information, impersonation and other forms of illegal means to scale through the recruitment process faster is unacceptable.
- Have it in mind that there is a screening process that will check all information that you submitted on the site for accuracy and only those that didn’t lie and are honest while same time meeting all requirements will be recruited.
- Those whose application are rejected should accept it in good fate and can try again in subsequent recruitment process when announced.
- Lastly NAF recruitment form is not meant to be sold, it is free of charge. Don’t pay anyone money for the Nigeria Air Force recruitment form.
Here are a list of Nigerian Airforce Careers:
- Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
- Regular Combatant (RC)
- Basic Military Training Course (BMTC)
REGULAR COMBATANT: Regular Combatant Commission is a programme that last for a minimum of 5 years and this programme takes place at the Nigerian Defence Academy.
Young Nigerians men and women inclusive are asked to apply at a very young age of 17 to 21 years at least for a military academic training
Students here usually spend like 4 years on academic matters and at 5th year it will be strictly on military tactical training and lots more.
These who scale through all training will be commissioned into the Nigerian army and also be awarded Bachelor Degree.
DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION:
Here applicants with higher degree are called up to pick up forms for both military and non military training that will last up to 6 months.
Successful candidates will be commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING COURSE
This training last not more than 6 months and its meant for both Airmen and Airwomen who wants to add value to themselves and to the Nigerian Air Force.
Applicant here will need to possess the least required of SSCE, NCE, ND and Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.