jamb 2021 slip reprinting portal/reprint de slip 2021/2022 – Date and time| Reprint-www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintExaminationSlip| latest news from jamb :talentbase.ng
Are you a student willing to further your education in any Nigerian tertiary institution of your choice? If yes then you are in the right path to achieving your goals.
Jamb Re-Print Dates
Jamb 2021 Reprinting would start from June 12th (7 Days to Jamb)
Jamb 2019 Reprint Date Was April 2nd, 2019
Jamb 2020 Reprint Date was 6th of March 2020.
How Print JAMB Exam Slip
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at
- You can use the link below also
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
The first step to take is to enroll for jamb and ensure you start preparing as soon as possible because early preparation enhances your chances of coming out with flying colors.
In addition, I believe it is important for interested persons to know the basics about Jamb Slip, Jamb Reprinting, how they work and how to do it.
Before your final exams in High school, I’m sure you must have heard of Joint Admission Matriculation Board (Jamb). JAMB is a body empowered by the Federal Government to conduct Matriculation Examination for entry into Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education across the country.
As registration proceeds, reprinting of jamb slip becomes necessary. At this point, you must have heard your seniors in high school who sat for the previous UTME emphasize more on Jamb Reprinting. Well it’s not a big deal; all you need to do is to carefully read through this article for more understanding.
What’s Jamb Reprinting Slip 2021/2022?
It is an important slip which contains examination centre, date of exam and schedule time for the exam. As registration progress, it becomes necessary to approach a cafe in other to print the hard copy this slip.
As new ideas emerge, the examination body decides to neglect the ways of the past, where by candidate will get their exam date and time as soon as the online registration is complete. However, Candidates don’t get this immediate information anymore except the required reprinting exercise is done.
I belief the above explanation on jamb reprinting is clear enough for any candidate willing to enroll for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
While it is good to approach a cafe for Jamb reprinting, it can also be done personally without stepping out of your comfort zone. What does this mean? You can single handedly reprint your jamb slip without any challenges via your personal computer. All you need is an effective internet connection, because you’ll need to log onto jamb reprinting portal.
Require Method for Jamb Reprinting
Basically, there are three ways you can reprint a Jamb Slip. These methods are easy method. As stated above, you might have to visit a cafeé or choose to do it on your own. Required methods include;
1. via Jamb’s reprinting portal
2. Through email address
3. Through Your e-profile
Reprint Jamb slip via Jamb`s portal
Using this method, below are guidelines for you to successfully reprint a jamb slip.
There is a special webpage designed for all jamb candidates who choose to reprint their jamb slip using this method, Read the steps carefully below.
- Step 1. Visit Jamb’s reprinting website here.
- Step 2. Log onto your jamb account by providing the email and password required
- Step 3. Click on the ‘Reprint Jamb Slip’ button and input your jamb registration number.
- Step 4. Click on the check button.
- Step 5. Wait a few seconds for the system to process your details. All information regarding your upcoming UTME exams will be displayed, including your exam center, date and time.
- Step 6. Click on the print button below. Print a photo-copy of the displayed information. They will be required on your examination day.
Reprint Jamb Slip Using Email Address
For candidates who choose to reprint jamb slip via email. This procedure requires a lot of patience and maximum attention. Unexpected Challenges might spring up such as bad network and the like.
However, that does not mean you won’t have a successful reprinting, you just have to be patient or change your current location. For people in this category, the steps below will guide you.
Step1. Log in to your email; check your email spam folder for any new message from jamb. If you occasionally receive messages from Jamb via email address, you are also likely to receive mail containing all necessary information about the forthcoming UTME.
Interested participants are required to constantly check their email, especially the spam folder to see if there is any newer message form Jamb. Also, expected message is attached to a document. This document contains all vital information’s regarding the examination.
Step2. Message received is to be printed out immediately. You don’t have enough time to waste at the arrival of the expected message from Jamb. Ensure you’ve got a PDF-enabled application installed on your computer or other devices that can open an attachment or document file.
Click on the attachment, download the attached document, it will automatically appear as Pdf file. Send the jamb slip to a connected printer for printing. This will give you the opportunity to print all info with ease by just clicking the print button.
Jamb Reprinting using the e-faculty Method
This method is the easiest of them all, but you need to follow the steps below.
- Step1. You are expected to visit Jambs official website via this link
- Step2. Click on the e-faculty button; patiently wait for the next page to load completely. Input your login details which include: your email address and password. Also click on the login button below.
- Step3. Click on the ‘Reprint Jamb Slip’ button in the next page. This is seen at the right corner side of the screen. An empty box will automatically appear on the screen requesting for your jamb registration number.
- Step4. Typed in your Jamb Registration Number correctly into the box, and then click on the reprint button. All personal details and information will automatically appear. Click on the print button below to print a copy out.
In conclusion, all successful registered candidates are expected to arrive at their respective examination centre ahead of time.
Candidates should also come along with their reprinted Jamb slip to the examination centre; this will serve as a password to gain access into the hall.
Candidates are not expected to approach the examination hall with their phones and any other related devices.
Examination Malpractice of any kind will not be tolerated in the examination hall, if a candidate is caught with any suspicious material, he or she will be handed over to the law enforcement agency.